• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paper Girls - Milking Jen! (/F, Breasts, Partial nudity, milking)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Yay! I did it!

Made my first 'paper girl' (it's Jen, for those who don't recognize her).

This was a lot of work (moreso than other drawings I have done so far, because this one had to be clean - I didn't take it through the scanner to touch it up with my computer like I usually do)... and I wanted it to be perfect as possible.

It was not the easiest pose I could have done (neither to execute myself once I had the drawing done by the way) but I think it worked out real well!

PS: for those interested in more (non-tk) paper girls that I found (and got the idea from), I made a thread about it yesterday overhere.

PS: Yes, the milk was delicious. 😉

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Well, duh, I'm a man (and dark haired at that). It's not actually that bad (I see worse) but maybe the lighting (flash) makes the contrast bigger...

Thanks for your feedback 🙂

Excellent concept, looking forward to more of your 'paper girls' art.

This is strange to me...not in a bad way. I just shot up an eyebrow when I saw this. After a few minutes of contemplating, I started laughing my ass off. Good job. Very creative.

... You just fucked my mind, good sir.

Allow me to ellaborate so I seem less crass;

When I first saw this I was amazed. I've seen a few of these paper crafts before, then I laughed long and hard, because I never saw one once executed quite like this.

How long has she been perched over that glass?!

Well, duh, I'm a man (and dark haired at that). It's not actually that bad (I see worse) but maybe the lighting (flash) makes the contrast bigger...

Thanks for your feedback 🙂

I am man and yet when you look at me, I barely have any visible hair, besides my growing beard which I shave and hair, brows etc. So... being a man doesn't mean anything. There are women with greater beard than both of us can grow combined.

Hello!
I've been following Jen's adventures and most fo your stuff.
I find it very disturbing (I mean in a nice way, like listening to death metal, most people find it ridiculous or irascible) but I think you handle it great.
I was thinking of Jen ,as the Al Bundy of tickling art, I hope you're familiar with the "Married with Children" TV series - a personal favorite - whatever Jen plans to do she always gets f..k'd up, and that's great.
Keep it up

Excellent concept, looking forward to more of your 'paper girls' art.

Not sure how often I'll do this kind of things. It's fun but also takes a bit of extra work to execute it well. Most importantly I like to make each one be different from the last. Not going to do another 'Jen being milked' in this series. There's no other tickling ones as far as I know (apart from the chubby man someone posted in the other thread) so in that respect there's a lot of tickling stances I could go for, but then again, let's just see...

This is strange to me...not in a bad way. I just shot up an eyebrow when I saw this. After a few minutes of contemplating, I started laughing my ass off. Good job. Very creative.

Well, glad you liked it in the end. Thanks. 🙂

... You just fucked my mind, good sir.

Allow me to ellaborate so I seem less crass;

When I first saw this I was amazed. I've seen a few of these paper crafts before, then I laughed long and hard, because I never saw one once executed quite like this.

How long has she been perched over that glass?!

Thanks. Um. How long? If you know Jen, she's a complete milk factory! Let's see, to give you a small reminder.... (and also for others who either don't know Jen or her milking oddities) Check the 4th picture in this thread (it's called "Got More Milk?".

I am man and yet when you look at me, I barely have any visible hair, besides my growing beard which I shave and hair, brows etc. So... being a man doesn't mean anything. There are women with greater beard than both of us can grow combined.

Yeah. Everyone is different. Be happy! 😉

Hello!
I've been following Jen's adventures and most fo your stuff.
I find it very disturbing (I mean in a nice way, like listening to death metal, most people find it ridiculous or irascible) but I think you handle it great.
I was thinking of Jen ,as the Al Bundy of tickling art, I hope you're familiar with the "Married with Children" TV series - a personal favorite - whatever Jen plans to do she always gets f..k'd up, and that's great.
Keep it up

Thanks Darth Godflesh. 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back