• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paradise Vision VOD - Don't Do It

makugiggl1

TMF Regular
They promoted using 2 credits ($2) to be able to view a clip for 2 days. The only options you have to buy credits are $20 and above. I bought the $20 worth and in two days disabled my login with over 16 credits left. The worst part is they won't respond to any customer service inquiries.

Seems like a pretty good scam. If it was a simple mistake and they responded to my inquiries that would be another story, but just ignoring the inquiries pis*es me off more than anything. I've given it over 24 hours so it's not like I've been impatient.

These guys need to be blackballed until they prove to service otherwise.

Bill

They have always treated me well.....sorta. One time I bought a DVD and when I got it, it skipped really bad. I called them left a message and Renne Herself called me the next day and agreed to ship me another copy for free plus let me pick any 1 DVD I wanted for free, and she did. Also around chistmas time a couple years ago I ordered a DVD and she sent me another dvd with it for free with a note saying happy holidays. this is prolly cuz I once owned almost all thier dvd's. unfortanatly a jealous GF broke every single one, but thats another story. However I too had an issue with thier website and thought the way it was handled was in poor taste for thier bussiness. I have since boycotted them.

Your account was probably auto-disabled because someone else was using the same IP address. You should try to contact them again, and if you get no satisfactory response in a few days, contact your credit-card issuer (if you used a CC) and ask for a chargeback.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back