• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Parker's Amateur Videos Giving Back to the Community (All our full length vids free)

cinnabar

TMF Expert
Parker and I have talked this over many times before and felt that now was the right time to take some action. We're tickling enthusiasts and over the years converted many of the people in our videos. We've never been into producing to become rich - as long as we covered our costs of making our videos we were happy. We've always priced our videos as low as we possibly can given the limits of the clips4sale store. We haven't made anything new in a little while and it will probably be a while before we do again - so we'd like to open up our entire collection for everyone here to see, completely free of charge. It's our way of giving back to the community that has given us so much.

To those of you who might have purchased some of these videos on the past - thank you for your support! And please enjoy all of the other videos you might not have already seen.

To those of you who have never purchased from us - welcome to our little corner of the world and please take the time to enjoy this collection.

To other producers who aren't in it just to try and get rich - I invite you to step up and give back to the community that has given you so much over the years. It doesn't need to be as drastic as your entire collection (I know some of you have an unbelievable volume) - but I'm sure you can find something.

To all of the artists and writers! You've been great inspiration, please keep up the great work!

You can find our entire collection of videos online here - there's standard quality and low quality for dialup users along with picture previews of each file. Some larger files had to be split with RAR - download each RAR part and Unarchive them with something like 7-Zip.

http://rapidshare.com/users/FY50Z6?byfilename=1&password=&subpassword=

We've left up some of our favorite clips on our clips4sale store as there are many people who visit clips4sale but not this forum. Please share these with everyone.

Hella sweet. I've always loved these clips, so this is like Christmas. Halloween. and the last day of school all at once.

Thank you. :super_hap :super_hap :super_hap :super_hap :super_hap

Hella sweet. I've always loved these clips, so this is like Christmas. Halloween. and the last day of school all at once.

Thank you. :super_hap :super_hap :super_hap :super_hap :super_hap

PAV - here to make your Christmas, Halloween, and Last Day of School all happen at once!

I am sure that everyone on this site will appreciate such a kind gesture.

Thank you for sharing.

Still to come...(have to upload)

Nibbles & Licks
Wenched & Wiggling
Parker's Feet
Tickled Pink & Blue Part 1
Tickled Pink & Blue Part 2
The Duct Tape Sessions: Parker
The Duct Tape Sessions: Dorothy
The Duct Tape Sessions: Dorothy's Revenge
The Great Houdidee

Thank you!!!

DarkGem ....that was an amazing gesture of sharing. Thank you very much!!!

Good lord, its going to take me a month to downlaod all of this! Thanks!

This has to be unprecedented. And very generous. Many, many thanks for this kindness. :redface:

Thank you very much!

I really appreciate your generous gifts! :super_hap

Thank you so much. I have just watched the secret of the lotus position. Merciless ler and Gorgeous lee. I can only d/l one a day but I'm looking forward to more.

I've been a lurker here for ages.

Call me a leech, call me shy, both are true to a degree.

But I've always enjoyed your clips, and had I the money to spend on videos, I'd have bought a couple of yours first. This is an incredibly kind gesture by you, and I hope everyone gets a chance to see these.

Thank you so much!

*is rendered speechless*

also don't mean to sound ungrateful, but is there any chance of these being put on megaupload. they have a feature where if you have the MU toolbar, between 9 pm and 3 am you can get premium status in a feature dubbed Happy hour, thus eliminating wait time between downloads.

Last edited:
I have always LOVED your clips! So real and very ticklish girls. Thanks sooooo much for this kind act! I just love the lotus tickling!!!!!!

oh my thats an amazing way to boost your friendships. nice to meet you im... interested. great post love you all ready

Thank you so much for this! I've always been a big fan of your videos since I first saw them:super_hap To this day, Dorothy is one of my favorite ticklees of all time.

Nibbles and Licks is still by far my favourite clip I've ever purchased 😀 Just waiting to see Parker take some of that treatment! I've always loved your clips and this act has just confirmed how great you guys are. Thank you from all of us!

The most admirable generosity is that which asks for nothing in return. Congratulations for such a kind offer, this is what the (movie) community should be mostly about.
Are you still producing new videos ? Best wishes to you, either way.

The most generous thing I have ever seen in the tickling community. Very Cool. Much thanks.

I've always been in a situation where buying clips is an impossibility for me, pretty much meaning I've been getting my fill off of previews and whatever happens to pop up on youtube from time to time. That being said, this is a truly amazing gesture to someone like me! Thanks!!!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back