• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Parker's Feet Preview Clip (m/f only feet visible)

cinnabar

TMF Expert
Here's a short (~30 seconds) clip m/f (can't see the tickler) of Parker getting her feet tickled with purple socks on, then tickled with nude hose on. Only her feet are visible on this video.

The full clip contains a few minutes of tickling with her socks on, slow sock removal, then a few more minutes of tickling her with the nude hose. The full vid

Full clip is located at http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1707

Attachments

Last edited:
not bad at all!!! the only thing was i would have liked to hear her more, and i would have liked it if she got tickled MORE on her stockinged feet....not much until the very very end. but looks like great fun, quite a ticklish girl too!

Thanks for the positive feedback! Like to see more of nylon foot ticklling eh? ;-)

darkgem said:
Here's a short (~30 seconds) clip m/f (can't see the tickler) of Parker getting her feet tickled with purple socks on, then tickled with nude hose on. Only her feet are visible on this video.

The full clip contains a few minutes of tickling with her socks on, slow sock removal, then a few more minutes of tickling her with the nude hose. The full vid

Full clip is located at http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1707[url]

I loved this preview, and honestly the only thing keeping me from buying it is that when you take off her socks, she has on nylons underneath. Do you think you could in the future, for us barefeet lovers, make a video EXACTLY like this, only when you take off her socks she's barefoot? Cause really everything else about the clip was great (there's not enough sock removal vids out there, IMO.🙂)and I love that view of her feet as well.

We are completely open to reasonable suggestions like this ;-)
With everyone's continued support we hope to hit on many different rarely explored areas.

more of parkers nylonned feet being tickled would be greatly appreciated!

How about a close up of nylon feet in the stocks - tickled, and rubbed with itching powder?

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back