• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 1 1/2 of my untitled story (f/f) sexual content

carmen hu1

Well...I've been overdue on my second part for a bit in my opinion...but unfortunately...I've hit a block somewhere on that road of creativity! And since I felt bad depriving you nice people for well over two weeks...I've decided to post what I've had. Hopefully this block will clear up however...as well as the little cold I've been having...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been about a week and a half since my little "incident" with Mia in that old house of some sort. I haven't shed a word about to anyone, not even to my own husband. The hearing is today...and I decided I was going to testify...that might have been a mistake.

"Mrs. Hu," The prosecutor addressed me as I was on the stand. "We understand that you are the only paramedic who was willing to testify against Mr. Kess."
"That is correct." I replied.
"I also understand that you have some photographs that will further back-up our claim."
"That I do." I pulled from inner-coat pocket a yellow envelope, and flipped it upside down; several Polaroids came out...each a shot of a bruise or injury.
My evidence was logged...and the verdict was soon given. The charges were pressed, and Mr. Kess was fined a good sum. I felt good being on the right side of the law...but, there are two different kinds at play here.

The very next day...my husband had to leave early in the morning to go on a business trip...what an unfortunate coincidence, as I was soon to find out.
"Bye, baby...see you in four days." He had said to me.
"I love you, Chris." I waved sadly...I didn't want him to leave. I felt vulnerable now...without a man to protect me. But I figured if I stayed in the house, the walls would keep me safe. Chris left...and I didn't notice, but he forgot to lock the door behind him.
It was around nine now...and as weekend routine, it was time to take a bath. I stripped down and let the water run...walking around the house in the cream colored towel. While I was waiting, my mind flashed back to the paper note I read that morning.
Remember, Carmen. If you go back on our deal, you will be sorry!

Could she really get me anywhere? Maybe I would go somewhere after my shower...to my sisters house maybe? The bathroom mirror was fogging up a little; the water was ready. I went into the room, and placed my glasses by the sink. That is when I heard the door open. My first thought was that it was my husband...in another attempt to catch me naked. "Chris? Chris, is that you?" He didn't answer...but he usually didn't if he was playing. I then did my part of the game...I faced away from the door, and acted like I was inattentive, that usually drew him near. I finally heard footsteps...light ones, but still audible. But soon...the image of a another woman was in the mirror, that was certainly not Chris..and it was much too late for me to be able to react. Once again, I fell for this brunette woman's trick. Not a second after she appeared in the mirror, she held me in a submissive hold, like a police would a running suspect, and forced me to the bed. "Hello, Carmen!" Mia greeted me with a mocking tone. "Remember me?"
I whimpered quietly as I felt some sort of shackles being slipped onto my wrists, and they were fastened to the bedposts at the front of the bed, my back being held up by the headboard. Next, my ankles were shackled accordingly, to the opposite side. When finished, Mia looked over at me.
"You know, for a paramedic, you don't follow written instructions very well. I thought you guys needed to follow everything written...gah, well."

I was afraid...remember her saying that I would "suffer". "Listen...please. You don't need to do this." I started to plead.
Mia didn't seem like she was going to take it. "No, Carmen. I do. You went back on a promise...and that's being a bad girl. And as such...bad girls need to be taught a lesson. Besides...you act like you know what I am going to do."
I watched her fearfully. Last time I was in uniform, hard to removed without ripping...this time there is just a towel blocking her from sensitive areas. A felt the towel on me being tugged, then ripped out from under me.
"I'm so happy you made it easy for me to expose you this time, Carmen. Last time there were those annoying shoes...clothes. I didn't feel like doing much."
My face must have flushed red. I was nude in front of a woman I didn't really know.
"Well Carmen, I hope you used the bathroom...because you won't be very happy if you didn't." I was more scared than before. Was she really gong to make me "go" right here? I felt a nail rake across my belly, and I yelped.
"Oh...n-no! Please, don't do that!" I begged again, but Mia only shook her head, and continued doing it over again, just bringing her finger back and forth over my belly. At first I bit down on my lip, forcing back giggles, but this seemed to be an "on" switch to Mia, and she clutched both of sides after a while, to break down my defense. That worked almost too perfectly, and I let out a quick squeal, that of which I tried so hard to stifle. A second later though…she stopped. Did she get bored of tickling me finally? No…the next thing she was place herself before me, sitting on my legs and facing me. We were almost sharing the same area of oxygen. “You ever heard the saying “A penny saved is a penny earned”?
I quirked my brow….what did that have to do with anything? “Y-yes…but why?” I asked in fear that this was some kind of clever wording to what would happen next.
“Oh no reason…just wanted to know.”
I started to think of why she would say that…but my thought train was derailed, when I felt several solid and moist objects on my left breast. I felt them drag down to my nipple…then a suckling feeling. I began to whimper…she was on my breast. “Wh-what are you doing?!” I shouted, trying to liberate my teat by shifting my body…but to no avail. She only smiled and continued. This should not have felt strange…or arousing, as had I a child, I’d be doing this to them their first couple years of life. But knowing all this was coming from another woman…the feeling was quite different. While she was working her tongue around my left one, I felt the coldness of her fingers on the one on my right. It had long been erect, and she could feel that as she pinched it. “Thish turnths you on?” I managed to make out, even though she still held my teat in her mouth.
I didn’t want to admit it, but it did.
My silence seemed to amuse her, as she chuckled and finally released both mouth and hand. I shuddered when I felt the stagnant air put a chill on the moist area of my breast. Mia’s face met mine once more. “I love this job, you know. I can do whatever I want to you…and there is nothing you can do about it.” I felt her hand on my nipple again, and she squeezed and began to twist it. I screamed, that hurt. “But lucky for you.” She continued. “I prefer to make people…smile…in a way.”
She sat on my legs now, facing away; I could no longer see what she was going to do to me now. I didn’t need to wait long though, as I felt a nail rake up both feet in perfect sync. “Aiieek!!!” I yelped loudly. “No! Please, Mia! Don’t do that! Don’t do that!” She let me see her face, and only smiled. “Sorry, Carmen.” More fingers joined into the fray, raking up and down, until I tried to pull them back. But my knees couldn’t even lift off, and my ankles were shackled tightly. She could do this without any impediment. I was laughing loudly, and looked like I was undergoing a seizure. And next thing she said made me fear for myself again. “Relax, lady…it’s not like I’m going “there”.”
She was talking about the sensitive areas in between my toes. “But we can if you want…do you?”
I was too busy laughing to even try to protest.
“No objections? Well, let’s begin then.” Mia let her head down by my left foot, and shot her tongue out like a harpoon, having spread my big toe from the rest. She was just attacking that little area, and she was enjoying it. I was forced into hysterics, arching my back upward, screeching at the top of my lungs, and her slimy tongue just coated my foot with saliva. She must have thought of me as some sort of candy. Carmel maybe? Eh…nevertheless I was not enjoying it as much as she was….and I’m sure she was not quite done with me yet…

Excellent story so far. Hope your writer's block goes away soon.

Just some minor constructive feedback:
In the part that goes "pinched it. “Thish turnths you on?” I managed to make out, even though she", I think you mean "she managed to make out".

Also, I'm loving all the attention to detail, but I got a little lost when the characters get to the bed in terms of how they are actually positioned (is this a spreadeagle type thing?). Again, great story so far and I can't wait to read the rest. 🙂

Excellent story, Carmen. I have really enjoyed the first part, and I hope the second follows up soon. I have noticed that your writing style has improved indeed, and I say bravo girl, keep at it.
All in all, a great story.

hmm , lets see.

an Aimed shot hitting a bulls eye with the 1st person PoV. *applauds*
not soaking the story with too much details. also not being cheap with what readers want to know. *applauds*
and the scene selection is amazing. *applauds*
but ....

after u got me warmed up (kinda). :redface:
u closed it for a 2nd parter 🙁
but who said i dont like teasing 😉

Amazing story , cant wait for part 2 *hugs*

Awww! -hugs- I am sorry, Ms. Lixxie. But don't worry, I'm currently gathering ideas from some other things I'm reading (not necessarily stories posted here, cause that'd be like...plagiaristic.) And eventually, a hammer will be taken to the block and it will pounded into the dirt.

Anyway, thanks guys. I do apologize, Mr. Linktext. That was actually a mistake on my part. I usually just skim a proofread...keeping a bigger out for spelling mistakes and punctuation errors, rather than things like tenses and pronouns. I better get in the habit of doing so though, or I won't be the best writer I can be.

And Mr. Diablo, I am just flattered, especially by the comment of my improvement. I still cannot thank you enough for all the help you've given me so far. I'm just glad to see people have faith in me.

It was a pleasure, Mrs. Hu, and an honor, seeing that you listened to some of my tips. If you want to, I can give you some additional tips when I'm done with my seminar (a research on product quality, deadline is 2 days from now and it's really a lot of work) to help you further improve your writing (the improvement from the last time is significant but there is always room for improvement🙂 ). I see that you have talent in writing and with some experience and practice I'm sure you can become one of the best writers on TT🙂

Anyway, thanks guys. I do apologize, Mr. Linktext. That was actually a mistake on my part. I usually just skim a proofread...keeping a bigger out for spelling mistakes and punctuation errors, rather than things like tenses and pronouns. I better get in the habit of doing so though, or I won't be the best writer I can be.

No worries, I'm a little too nitpicky about such things. I'm just happy you shared your work with us. If you ever need help proofreading any of your stories, I'd be more than happy to. I know, I ended with a preposition. I'm living life on the wild side. 😛

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back