• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 2: Keeping the Job (M/F, FM/F)

ChallengeMe

Part 2: Keeping the job

Hi all! This is a sequel to my first story "Landing the job". I truly hope you enjoy!!!!

“Could you stay after work today? I need to speak with you.” My boss used a very grave tone. He didn’t even give me his usual smirk or wink. And after last week’s foot tickling I hadn’t made any mistakes, at least not on purpose.

I know I’m going to get fired. I know he thinks things are just weird now and we can’t work together. The day flew by as I dreaded what was to come at its end. The last person to leave was my coworker. She is a thin, dark haired, 25 year old from Russia. Very smart, very pretty. Though good friends, we were are in an ongoing competition to be the best at our job.

“Okay,” I thought to myself, “Let’s just get this over with.” So I start making my way back to his office. Slow moving in my high-waisted skirt and heels. “I do hope he doesn’t throw away those perfectly good 37 minutes he has left….my feet are a little sore today too…” is the last thing I think and smile on the inside, trying to raise my spirits a little.

“Yes, sir. You wanted to see me.” He looks up and we lock eyes. His dimples start to appear but are hidden when he clears his throat and responds to me.

“Ah yes. Well I’ve been meeting with every employee just to discuss their work and how they feel so far. How well do you feel this job fits you?” He certainly doesn’t hide his wandering eyes. So I wasn’t being fired! What a relief. Just a check-up. Thank goodness. I’d do almost anything to keep this job…anything…and he knows it.

“Oh I love it here. Made some great friends. I’ve learned a lot. I have confidence that I could service a client without any problems.” This can’t be his only question. He could have asked me that at anytime during the day. Please God, let this be……

“I’m glad to hear that. Yes the managers and myself all agree that you’re very well suited for this…position,” he left an unnecessarily long pause there. That just set my heart off. No no no, he has something planned. How fun.

“Unfortunately I did notice that you were late getting back from lunch today…ummmm,” he fingers through some papers and reads one off. “Yup, a full 3 minutes. Tsk tsk.”

“I’m sorry. I can’t help the traffic. I promise it will never happen again.” I look up to see that he is leaning back in his chair smiling. I can’t help but smile back and bite my lip.

“Does this mean you are going to punish me again?” I slide one of my shoes off and slide it in his direction. The tile floor is cold.

He stares from my shoe, to my foot, to my eyes.

“I’m sorry, but yes. I am going to have to.”

At this he slowly stands up and makes his way towards me. I back up until my back hits the door. BAD IDEA. But the trapped feeling greatly added to my excitement. Suddenly he attacked my stomach. 10 fingers digging into my midsection through my shirt. I try to push his hands away but he grabs both my wrists and pins them above my head.

“Hehehehehe. What are you doing? I didn’t make any financial errors. This session should be debited from your 37 minute foot torture account.” He loves financial talk. How sexy is that?

“No, I think I will start my next assault on another body part and just accumulate time in a separate Swiss account.” He switches his hands to grab both wrists in one fist and uses his free hand to playfully poke my stomach, ribs, and underarms.

“Hehe…an interest bearing account?” I couldn’t resist, he set me up for that.

“You are so dead!” He goes straight for my armpit and scrambles his fingers at will. I tried hard to pull my arms down but it was in vain. He had a death grip on my little wrists pinned up against the door to the empty office.

“HAHAHAHAHA NOO. Not fair!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” I could already feel his bulge up against me. So hot.

He stops and untucks my shirt. “Uh oh,” I think. “I can’t do that with him right now right here. Please don’t…”

What was cumming out of my mouth completely contradicted what I was thinking though.

“OOOOOOHHHH….” He tore my shirt open, breaking every button from top to bottom.

“That’s a $70 shirt you owe me, sir,” I giggled as he admired my bare stomach and pink lacey push-up bra.

He returned to my underarms, this time attacking the left side.

“HAHAH HEHEHE STOPPP!” Yes, it was a poor attempt to convince him I meant it, but it really tickled! Mmmmmmm.

He didn’t miss a beat as he wiggled his fingers down my chest, over the bare part of my breasts, and finally reached my stomach, tickling, tickling, tickling.

“Don’t move a muscle,” he said as he rushed across his office and started to dig in a drawer. I kept my arms above my head, obeying his command. He stepped next to his desk, grinning from ear to ear, holding a silk scarf.

“My wife’s,” he said. “Come here.” He removed everything from his desk as I made my way over to him, heart pounding, every nerve ending tingling.

“Tell me if you don’t want to do this, ok?” How very polite! I thought about it for a second. I smiled and shook my head. At that he turned me around, removed my shirt, and raised my arms back over my head and secured them tightly with the scarf. He tickled my ribs with his left hand and my armpit with his right.

After a few seconds of that he bent me over the desk and told me to lay on it. My arms extended over one end while my legs fell over the other end at the knees. He sat on my butt and massaged my back. I waited in a torturous anticipation of when and where he would start his attack.

Then suddenly with no warning he grabbed my hips firmly. “Ready?” He squeezed them over and over .I could only laugh and buck my rear against his hard cock. “Yeaaaaa,” he said softly. He hit every inch of skin as he tickled everywhere from those hips to my elbows.

“NOOO NOOOO STAWWWWPPP! I CHANGE MY MIND! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

This went on for 10 straight minutes, when to our horror his office door swung open. It was the Russian female co-worker!

“What’s going on here? What are you doing?” She said in complete confusion.

“Umm she broke a rule. I had to show her what happens when you do that. Would you like to help?” He hoped that if she participated he could save himself from trouble if she went off and told someone what she walked into.

“Yeah sure,” she said and smiled. “Unless she is willing to admit that I’m a better employee…?”

“Never, bitch.” She was, I knew it.

He nodded his head to her in the direction of my feet. She walked over and straddled my knees locking them in place with her thighs. She ran her long French-manicure nails along the soles of my poor feet. My boss watched her with a face melting with complete ecstasy and awe. I could barely believe his pants hadn’t split open at the crotch from his begging penis.

“NOOO YOU BITCHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

My sexy coworker isolated one foot and held my big toe back. Her fingers scrunched over my whole pantyhosed foot. I must have been screaming at this point because my throat was sore for 2 days after this event.

“AHHHHH NO NO NO!!!!! Please stop! I can’t take it!!! I’ll go insa ahahahahahahah!!!!!!”

Those were the last words I was able to get out for the remainder of my…’punishment.’ His fingers returned to my sides running ever so lightly down from underarms to ilia and back up. Teasing. Her touches were so intense you’d think she does this for a living!

15 minutes later (or maybe it was 15 hours) they stopped and laughed at my weakness and frailty. Not only could I not stand a little laughing without beginning for salvation, but it took several minutes before I could stabilize my knees as to walk again.

The three of us sat there in silence for a few minutes…..awkwardly……hoping another would start some kind of conversation. Weather, politics, religion….anything. Appropriately our boss took charge.

“Theresa, you can’t tell anyone what you saw or did today. Your job depends on it. This was merely a whipping for a misbehaved employee. Should you decide to run your mouth, you will be fired….but not before you receive a like punishment….and then some….” He kept a completely serious face and tone. Was he threatening to kill her? Of course not, but it sure did sound like it.

“Of course sir, never.” She smiled and laughed. But when she saw that his face did not change, she pursed her lips and drew her fingers across in a zipper-like motion.

“Ok. As long as we understand eachother,” he said. ::WINK:: “You may go now.”

She left the room and shut the door.

“Do you think we can trust her?” This time he truly had a worried look in his eyes. I was just now realizing how much I had enjoyed the whole situation. I needed this to become a regular thing. Amazing.

“No, sir. I am not sure we can. I think we need a little….reassurance.” I smiled and tickled and grabbed his ribs. “If you know what I mean!”

“Yes, yes. Good idea. You two were great today by the way….you know, during and after work hours. Keep up the good work!”

With that, I left for home feeling extremely tired, extremely invigorated, and EXTREMELY horny. I masturbated to 4 orgasms before I passed out in my warm cozy bed, praying that I would dream about our next lovely encounter.

Keep a vigilant eye out for “Part 3: The Raise.” Coming soon to a (tickle) theater near you.

Sorry it took so long to get out! I hope you enjoyed! I appreciate the comments and constructive criticisms! Love you guys!

Excellent! Very well written. Entertaining plot too.

Only one thing missing - a link back to part 1. Now I've gotta go find it.

Great work!!!

I really loved this part of your story ChallengeMe! By your description of the events, I could almost believe that this was happening to you! Great writing!

I can hardly wait for Part 3!

Thanks! Please keep writing!

Oh this is a fantastic story. I love the fact that her feet were not the only parts of her that were tickled too. Being an upper body ticklee, I really enjoyed the stomach tickles in the story. Thanks for the share 😉

Oh this is a fantastic story. I love the fact that her feet were not the only parts of her that were tickled too. Being an upper body ticklee, I really enjoyed the stomach tickles in the story. Thanks for the share 😉

Hehe me too.

Thanks for another great story. Looking forward to reading part 3 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back