• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 3

tfeet1

TMF Expert
After a quick shower I returned to find her laying on the bed getting her self in the mood. I tied her up the way she showed me and like a mad man dived right in to the softest, pinkest, and most ticklish pair of feet I will ever have. I was afraid she was going to wake the dead as I tickled and licked her feet. They were so perfect shaped that you could not decide weather to lick them, tickle them, or just admire them. I gave her few breaks,but when I did I did not neglect her needs. She asked me to untie one of her hands so I could tickle her while she played with her self. I gave her another 2 minutes of hard tickling before I complied. I am glad I was young then because it was up again. And I was wanting to cum on those perfect feet. She had went before I even stated stroking it so I was nice and just lightly licked her feet for a while. After a few minutes I proceeded to tickle and she told me tickle her without mercy until I made her feet wet. She made a mistake it took me a while to go and she told me she was cumming and after she went I did not stop. She was really begging when I finally went. I know some of you won't believe this but that is what happened. No wonder I love tickling.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back