• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Parts of ugly feet you don't like

tickle master

To start, I hate ugly feet.

short toes
Rough soles
callosed or bunioned
really fat feet
ones that look like pigs hooves
ones belonging to ugly chicks
dyke feet (and I mean ones that you can identify to male)

and I can't think of more so help me out

Here's my list of dislikes
1. Rough or calloused heels
2. Rough or calloused toes
3. Callouses on the balls of the feet
4. Rough or calloused soles
5. Toes that are out of proportion or too tight together from wearing ill fitting shoes
6. Untrimmed toenails and feet that are uncared for and in need of a good pedicure.

I am talking about female feet only and I figure if women with ugly feet can go to the trouble of putting nailpolish on their toenails the least they can do is get a top quality professional pedicure so that their feet look the best they possibly can.

Every time someone posts a pic of anyone's feet it always gets the same response.

"Great pictures, she has nice feet!" People say that no matter how much of the actual feet you can see, or even if they're not attractive. I always assumed it was just an empty compliment.

Same list with tickle master and John D. Schmidt...
Sometimes when I see feet that don't look good imo in some foot website, I just think that do they randomly pick some good-looking girl and automatically think that we just like any pair of feet, if it belongs to a beautiful gal... 🙁

Darkblade160 said:
Every time someone posts a pic of anyone's feet it always gets the same response.

"Great pictures, she has nice feet!" People say that no matter how much of the actual feet you can see, or even if they're not attractive. I always assumed it was just an empty compliment.

EXACTLY! I have seen some feet posted that were in need of washing, nail triming and a pumice stone and everyone jumps in with how much they would like to kiss and lick those feet. Why in the hell would someone like a foot with bad hygene?? It's totally gross!

EDIT: Though it is kind of cruel I think that whenever someone posts a pic of ugly feet, we should post pics in response like if someone's nails are too long, you can post a set of nail clippers in your reply. :happy:

Last edited:
i hate long toes and feet that haven;t got high arches

I've got a few of my own.

1. Severely calloused anywhere

2. Extremely long toes

3. Thin and lots of veins showing and such, totally looks nasty to me. Some go for it.

4. Ingrown toenails...nasty infections...you get it. Cosmetic problems.

Otherwise anythings great. Arch size is no factor, actual foot size is no factor. Nothing else matters. 🙂 But I would prefer said feet to be quite ticklish, for my own enjoyment.

If Beggars Were Choosers.................................

I Would Prefer Female Feet With No Callouses And Neatly Painted Toes. Apparently These Type Of Feet Would Prefer No Gt. 🙂

hmmmmm honeslty for me the short toes were the nail seem to disappear in the top of the toe is a big one other then that I am not choosey.........life is to short to be choosey in my opinion

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back