• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Past tickling FF/M

shanspop

I love reading the true tickling stories but this is the first time I've posted anything.
I'm an old man now but back in 1970 when I was 10 yrs old I would stay at my aunts house for 2 weeks in the summer. Late one night I was in bed laying on top of the covers face down (we had no a/c or fan back then) when I heard giggling. It was my cousin and her girlfriend. They started tickling my bare feet. I tried holding it in but after about 3 seconds I started laughing hysterical. I turned my head told them to stop that I am ticklish. Boy was that the wrong thing to say. They jumped up and sat on my ankles and they went to town on my feet with their fingernails. I was laughing so hard that my aunt came running into the bedroom thinking something was wrong. When she saw what was happening, she started laughing and came over and started tickling my feet while the girls were holding my ankles. I was going completely nuts. After a few minutes they left but after that night I discovered that I truly enjoyed it.
A couple weeks later there was another incident at my same aunts house. It was a pool party for my cousins birthday. I will post that another time if you like.
Thank you so much for letting me tell my story.

Great story! I envy you. :devil: Thanks for sharing your experience here.

Yes, please post the other story about the pool party. 😀

Thank you so much for the positive replies.
2 weeks later me and my family went back down to my aunts house. They were having a pool party for her daughter's ( my cousin) birthday who just turned 18. My aunt had a in ground pool put in a few years ago. Most of my family was there and my cousin invited a few of her girlfriends. I was in the shallow end because I couldn't swim at the time. My aunt and the birthday girl came over to me and asked me if they could teach me to swim. I said "sure ". ( not thinking what was about to happen). They told me to hold onto the pool ladder. They grabbed my ankles and pulled my feet out of the water. They said they were going to show me how to move my legs to stay afloat. They wrapped their arms around my ankles and went to town on my bare feet with their fingernails. I laughed so hard, they probably heard me down the street. Everyone there was laughing also. My cousins girlfriends were in the deep part of the pool. My cousin waved them over and they all took turns tickling my feet while my aunt and cousin were holding my ankles. It was torture but so much fun.
It's hard to believe but I'm still as much ticklish on my feet now as I was then. I have a very good female friend that comes over a few times a year, sits on my ankles and tickles my feet. Sometimes she ties my hands behind my back so I can't move around much. She is my late wife's best friend. Nothing sexual. We just have a very good time.
I hoped you enjoyed this. Thank you so much!!

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back