• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patients May Not Use Pot Legally.

The ruling says: "Patient's May Not Use Pot Legally". . . I'm not a patient . . . . "where's my bong!" :weird:

I don't think this issue is at all over yet. What I got from the TV news piece about it, it's gonna turn into California vs the rest of the country. Personally, I don't mind at all...if it helps them, hey, let 'em have it. They are gonna do it anyway. I haven't sparked one up in ages, but lately I've had ...well, let's just call them ...urges! 🙂

To me this is just another example of how this administration wants to control everything and everybody.

it is sad how the suits of america pretend to be this little army of its own "battling" drugs and such and then whines when there's a possible draft in the air, because real fighting where you're not dealing with some weak submissive hippy because he used drugs but instead a deadly kamikaze bomber is not a plausible sounding idea to the suit of america that fights behind a desk in a cubicle

I dont care about this ruling, i dont do weed and even if i was in pain i wouldnt for my reasons. If exceptions are made for one situation, they will be stretched into applying for other reasons. Where would the line be drawn?

I'm sort of in your boat too goodie. If I was in that kind of chronic pain I would want to know what other methods are available to me. I prefer natural remedies and herbs when possible. But if smoking this stuff means I'd be getting high in the process that would be personally embarassing.

I wouldn't forego control of my actions or go "trippin'" just so that afterwards my pain will subside for a time.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
If I was in that kind of chronic pain I would want to know what other methods are available to me. I prefer natural remedies and herbs when possible.

That's quite simple. Other remedies are : chemical traitment with differents seconds effects. Now you're talking about natural remedies : isn't what you call "pot" weed ? mean marijuana ? i think it's a natural plant 🙂
Besides marijuana traitment is used in aids, cancer traitment ( mean it does not cure, it helps to be hungry, happy ..... err whatever to forget that you are so ill ) , so in my way for persons who need it it's cool. It's proved by doctors that it's benefic for some cases, why going backwards saying : ohhhhh !!! ohhh it's bad it's marijuana and stuff .

Now we talk about things that do not concern us, but i bet an ill person who has that light traitment is happy not to take drugs all day long and becoming a zombie.

ok, assisted suicide is illegal. and now, weed, to help with severe pain is illegal. so patients with a shortened life span and suffer from extreme pain are screwed. thanks justice system! not only that, people abuse painkiller pills far worse and the affects are worse than weed, but do they make a big fuss over it like weed? noooooo

and from what i can tell, weed is like smoking and drinking combined, and i bet far less people die from weed than smoking or drinking combined. so what the hell is the harm in smoking weed, just legalize it, make laws stating you can drive while smoking, and stuff like that. if not, at least let people who are in extreme pain, or have very little time to live use weed.

Last edited:
While some control of all drugs is a very good thing, there needs to be a line drawn somewhere. Take the AIDS patients using cannabis to help they ease pain and nausea. They are dying. They are essentially going to die no matter what (Excluding a sudden breakthrough in vaccine research (Which doesn't help the infected at all) or an actual cure), so why doesn't the government let them take whatever they feel like taking? I mean, if they have but a few years to live, why are you wasting time on them? Let the terminally ill do as the please: they deserve that much.

However, some elements use the medical marijuana law to commit crimes. The majority of the busts of supposedly medical cannabis were of farms with dozens of plants. Is it all going to patients (Are all the "patients" actually in need?)? Possible, but somewhat unlikely.

THis is all a blatant hypocrisy. The only reason that Marijuana isn't legal in the first place is because it's too easy for the average person to get. The Government does an excellent job of keeping ignorant minds blissfully unaware while it continues to allow "legal" mind-altering substances to permeate our society. I speak, of course, of alcohol, Tobacco, and High Fructose Corn Syrup to name but a few.

This illegal Pot thing is all a "smoke screen" to lull the ignorant stupes of our society into thinking it is for our own good. It is yet another of the hundreds of lies and misrepresentations forced upon us by a government that would aid and abet criminally negligent corporations in the endless manipulation and exploitation of its citizens. And if they can't control it, then WE CAN'T HAVE IT!

Wake up!

alf said:
That's quite simple. Other remedies are : chemical traitment with differents seconds effects. Now you're talking about natural remedies : isn't what you call "pot" weed ? mean marijuana ? i think it's a natural plant 🙂
Besides marijuana traitment is used in aids, cancer traitment ( mean it does not cure, it helps to be hungry, happy ..... err whatever to forget that you are so ill ) , so in my way for persons who need it it's cool. It's proved by doctors that it's benefic for some cases, why going backwards saying : ohhhhh !!! ohhh it's bad it's marijuana and stuff .

Now we talk about things that do not concern us, but i bet an ill person who has that light traitment is happy not to take drugs all day long and becoming a zombie.

Cocaine is derived from a natural plant as well, same as opium

HisDivineShadow said:
While some control of all drugs is a very good thing, there needs to be a line drawn somewhere. Take the AIDS patients using cannabis to help they ease pain and nausea. They are dying. They are essentially going to die no matter what (Excluding a sudden breakthrough in vaccine research (Which doesn't help the infected at all) or an actual cure), so why doesn't the government let them take whatever they feel like taking? I mean, if they have but a few years to live, why are you wasting time on them? Let the terminally ill do as the please: they deserve that much.

However, some elements use the medical marijuana law to commit crimes. The majority of the busts of supposedly medical cannabis were of farms with dozens of plants. Is it all going to patients (Are all the "patients" actually in need?)? Possible, but somewhat unlikely.

So if someone has aids and have their "Death sentence", does this mean they should be beyond the arms of the law and do anything since they're already dead?

And norm, id suggest smoking a real cuban than weed, ive had people tell me the effects are similar and is the key way to tell if yer smokin a real cuban or not

alf said:

I know pot is a natural plant and I'm well aware of what its used for in medical purposes. I'm just saying if given the choice between this and something similiar with a different after effect that didn't necessarily cause me to become delusional or under the influence of this drug to the effect that I would be delusional or not in control of my senses then I would take that.

I think alot of people would.

Now if people like the prospect of getting high at the same time as getting treated then for them its a bonus I suppose.

Last edited:
Lousy war on drugs.They should rename it the war on supply and demand.

On a humerous note, atleast its somethin the liberals and conservs agree on(War on drugs)

May I offer some evidence-based input?

I am a PharmD (Doctor of Pharamcy). I deal specifically with cancer patients. Canabanoids (the active ingredients in pot) have been highly studied for just about everything. The only REAL theraputic effect they have is (1) anti-nausea (and very poor at that) and (2) appetite stimulation (very good at that).

To date, it has not been shown in clinical studies to be useful as pain control to my knowloedge. And is not indicated by the FDA at this point.

The past 30 years, pot fans have sought any way possible to get it legalized. It's a controlled substance, Schedule 1 just like herion. It is NOT the cure-all and end all that the pot fanaatics portray it as. It has very limited uses pharamceutically.

There are much better ways to treat pain. I help patients with chronic pain every day. Don't use a handful of patients to legalize an addcitive and harmful, illegal drug. It is NOT the safe little toy the press portrays it as. I have seen the damage it's misuse brings firsthand.

Getting HIGH is NOT a right guaranted by the constitution, folks. Drugs are regualted for a reason.. Improper use is not safe. Pain is controlled by opiate and norepinephrine receptors, not cananbaoid receptors.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back