• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PATREON EXCLUSIVE TIER (The Bandito Corporation)

MTJpub

Verified
PATREON EXCLUSIVE TIER (The Bandito Corporation)

Hey Gang:

You know secrets are a lot like TICKLISH LAUGHTER. You can only hold them in for so long. And this secret has been just dying to come out for a while now!

So, it is with great joy and enthusiasm that we finally get to announce a NEW TIER for our patreon page!

INTRODUCING THE PATREON EXCLUSIVE TIER!!! It’s designed for tickling art aficionados just like you that are looking to see more of their favorite characters in erotic moments of TRUE TICKLE TORTURE and who want to help us determine what HAPPENS NEXT in the Bandito Tickle Comic Universe?

So what sort of awesomeness should I expect as a Exclusive Tier Member?? Well, first of all you get the sexy hotness, comic pages, works in progress and community interaction that you’ve come to know and love as a Core Tier Patreon…PLUS you get:

TRUE TICKLE TORTURE: A new monthly comic series where you get to follow your very favorite characters into moments of EPIC TICKLING! Join forces with the Mad Doctor as your guide throughout all of time and space to find these moments of TRUE TICKLE TORTURE!

One page of this new comic series will be posted per month, and as an Exclusive Tier Member YOU WILL GET TO INFLUENCE where we go next! Help that adorable ticklish Mad Doc finally find the TICKLE TORTURE TECHNIQUES that will help her defeat that Wicked Witchy Poo!

We’re so sure that you’ll love this new series that we will post the first mini-comic (4 pages + cover) in it’s entirety during the first week the new tier is live... Starting with the cover on July 1st and followed by the four comic pages over the next four days. If you sign up for the Exclusive Tier you can sample the SEXY TICKLING OPTIONS and help us decide which moment of TRUE TICKLE TORTURE we will get to experience NEXT! And you guessed it based on the name…

THIS CONTENT WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ON PATREON!!! It will not be available in the future on the MTJ Publishing site.

ARCHIVE ACCESS: When an issue of TRUE TICKLE TORTURE is completed, a PDF version will be added to the PATREON EXCLUSIVE TIER ARCHIVE before the end of the month. This archive will grow as each comic serial is completed.

INFLUENCE: Have you ever wanted to have a say in your favorite tickling comic series? Have you ever wanted your voice to be heard in terms of which ticklish adventure will next befall PEPPER PARKER, or JOEY LYNX, or TRISH THE TICKLISH TEMP, or all the other Bandito Tickle Universe characters?? Have you ever desperately wanted MORE INFLUENCE over your favorite comic series released both here on Patreon and also on the MTJ site itself?

Well, then the Exclusive Tier Membership is FOR YOU! You’ll have the chance to participate in polls that will influence future comic stories both on and off of Patreon! OOOOOH…..THE POWER!

SUPPORT: If you all already support us here on Patreon - WE LOVE YA! And nothing will change with the current tiers. You’ll still get the same fabulous content at the same affordable price. But if you’re looking to further support all our efforts and get a bunch of extra amazing tickling content, community interaction, and exclusive artwork…then please consider signing up as an Exclusive Member and be part of the coolest gang on the internet!

We’re so thrilled to be able to finally share this new tier with you all! Much love and gratitude to all of you!

Sign up and let’s figure out where we want to go together on this TRUE TICKLE TORTURE adventure!

-The Deets

Benefits of Patreon Exclusive Membership

• Patreon Exclusive Content!
  • True Tickle Torture Comic serial! (1 page per month on the 20th)
  • Poll Participation! (When available)
  • Archive Access!
  • Plus all previous rewards currently on offer!
  • Our undying gratitude!
Join The Bandito Corporation Today!

Attachments

• PE_AD24.jpg
    PE_AD24.jpg
    985 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
TRUE TICKLE TORTURE #2
ONLY ON PATREON: Current issue (1 page per month on the 20th)
A PATREON EXCLUSIVE COMIC — Not available through MTJ Publishing.

TTT02PE_Cover.jpg

How many times has the naughty Nadia found a way to TICKLE past perfect neighbor PEPPER PARKER’S defenses and spend hours titillating her SECRET HYSTERIA???

Hint: a lot.

Well, with recent events fueling Pepper’s long-dormant naughty side (If you haven’t seen THE SECRET HYSTERIA OF PEPPER PARKER Issue #15…where Pepper finally finds herself giving Nadia some epic tickles, then perhaps you should) Pep seems to have found another way to keep the LAUGHS going!

Come see Nadia Oliver as ALL HER TICKLISH SECRETS ARE LAID BARE!

Come see the Secret Hysteria of Pepper Parker’s universe grow in new and exciting ways!

Come see everyone’s favorite TICKLER get some more of her own MEDICINE!
  • 4 FIENDISHLY Hot Pages + Cover!
  • 18 Diabolical Interrogation Panels!
  • Wicked Hogtie Foot Tickles!
  • Naked Upper Body TICKLING!
  • Bare…Lower Body Tickling!
  • Police Themed TICKLE TORTURE!
  • Illustrated + Created by Bandito!

TRUE TICKLE TORTURE #1
ONLY ON PATREON: Complete Archived issue (4 pages +cover)
A PATREON EXCLUSIVE COMIC — Not available through MTJ Publishing.

TTT01PE_Cover.jpg

Benefits of Patreon Exclusive Membership

• Patreon Exclusive Content!
  • True Tickle Torture Comic serial! (1 page per month on the 20th)
  • Poll Participation! (When available)
  • Archive Access! (TRUE TICKLE TORTURE #1 available)
  • Plus all previous rewards currently on offer!
  • Our undying gratitude!
Mature Readers Only 18+
Join THE BANDITO CORPORATION Today!

https://www.patreon.com/BanditoCorporation

Last edited:
Are you offering me a monthly payment, to start reading a comix now, one page per month, and ending reading the story next year?
Or sorry, I'm the one who's misunderstood, probably.

Are you offering me a monthly payment, to start reading a comix now, one page per month, and ending reading the story next year?
Or sorry, I'm the one who's misunderstood, probably.

At the exclusive tier you would also get access to the core tier as well which would mean you would get 1 comic page from the exclusive tier and one page each of the 3 early access comic serials currently on offer in the Core Tier. You would also have access to TRUE TICKLE TORTURE issue #1 (4 pages + cover) which is available to all Exclusive tier members. Not to mention previously released comic pages from currently available comic serials on the Core Tier.

Exclusive Tier comics will only be Available on Patreon. They will not be available in the future on the MTJ Publishing site. However, Core Tier early access comics will be made available for purchase to non-patrons at MTJpub.com upon completion and no earlier than 12 months after it's debut date.

Here is a link to our information page with more detailed information...
https://www.patreon.com/banditocorporation/about

Thank you for your interest.

Jim
MTJpub.com

I can't see any advantage for me. If your comics would be 200 pages long, I could possibly likes to have them separated in short elements. But you produce a 10/12/14 story pages, normally red in not more than 15 minutes. So I prefer to wait for a full story than have some 2 minutes spotted stripes per months. But this is not a rule, obviously. It is only my personal opinion, that I like to give you back, just to taste some customer considerations.

If I may add another opinion, the hard point on your comics is the intensity and the CRESCENDO. Comics always start quiet, with no tickling normally. But every Joey Linx story becomes more and more intense, from page to page, till reaching the climax at one point, before ending. I call it CRESCENDO and it is the very fashinating and precious element, in your art and the main reason for which I'm going to read a full story. I think reading only some pages it would stop that deep crescendo, that incoming arousal, that progressive intensity in the plot. I hope you're apprecciating my criticism, usefull to have a personal point of view, from one customer's side.

Last edited:
I can't see any advantage for me. If your comics would be 200 pages long, I could possibly likes to have them separated in short elements. But you produce a 10/12/14 story pages, normally red in not more than 15 minutes. So I prefer to wait for a full story than have some 2 minutes spotted stripes per months. But this is not a rule, obviously. It is only my personal opinion, that I like to give you back, just to taste some customer considerations.

If I may add another opinion, the hard point on your comics is the intensity and the CRESCENDO. Comics always start quiet, with no tickling normally. But every Joey Linx story becomes more and more intense, from page to page, till reaching the climax at one point, before ending. I call it CRESCENDO and it is the very fashinating and precious element, in your art and the main reason for which I'm going to read a full story. I think reading only some pages it would stop that deep crescendo, that incoming arousal, that progressive intensity in the plot. I hope you're apprecciating my criticism, usefull to have a personal point of view, from one customer's side.

Your opinions are valid and I agree that it would not make a good fit for your preference.

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Jim
MTJ Publishing

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back