• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pedicures and ticklish feet

janis

TMF Poster
do you not go and get pedicures because you don't want to embarrass yourself in public because of your ticklish feet? or do you tell your pedicurist
and hope their careful with you?

If i could find a pedicurist like my friend Embraceabl visits, i would go in a heart beat..he does a great job..i just never ever thought about getting a pedicure until lately..i probably would embarrass myself however. lol

do you not go and get pedicures because you don't want to embarrass yourself in public because of your ticklish feet? or do you tell your pedicurist
and hope their careful with you?
I get my pedicures because #1, I'm addicted to them #2 they are healthy and #3 I love the fact that my feet are tickled by the girls giving me my pedi. In fact, I tell them not to hold back as I twitch and laugh like a fool and I don't feel the least embarrassed. It's alot of fun

If i could find a pedicurist like my friend Embraceabl visits, i would go in a heart beat..he does a great job..i just never ever thought about getting a pedicure until lately..i probably would embarrass myself however. lol
You have to come and see me sometime. I'll give you my VIP hot stone pedicure with french polish and all the trimmings. Don't worry about embarrasssing yourself. I promise not to laugh harder than you do.

Last edited:
Izzy you should go.
I have only had it tickle once when I went,most of the time it doesn't,I guess I've just had good pedicurists,I don't know but it does tickle sometimes.I just hold back the laughter as much as possible.I don't know if they care or not.

i give myself pedicures because i don't really like the idea of someone not my bf handling my feet. it probably would tickle a lot, but that's not why i don't go. besides, i don't do so badly on my own! XD

I love going with my sister cuz she always giggles and laughs when she gets a pedicure

Izzy you should go.
I have only had it tickle once when I went,most of the time it doesn't,I guess I've just had good pedicurists,I don't know but it does tickle sometimes.I just hold back the laughter as much as possible.I don't know if they care or not.

There are spots we stay away from if someone objects to being tickled and pressure points we use to curb the sensation, but no, we don't care if you laugh , we are used to it.

There are spots we stay away from if someone objects to being tickled and pressure points we use to curb the sensation, but no, we don't care if you laugh , we are used to it.

Oh,so lots of people have this problem?That's cool that there are pressure points you can use to stop a tickle sensation

Oh,so lots of people have this problem?That's cool that there are pressure points you can use to stop a tickle sensation

Well, not alot of people have this problem, just some. And of those, there are different degrees. Some of us will quiet the tickling by backing off, avoiding spots or by holding a pressure point located in the center of the arch.

Anyone catch the new Revlon Pedi-Expert commercial with the electrifying Elle Macpherson ? Her legs and feet ! OMG !!! Orgasmic, Magnificent, Gifts from God Almighty ! :wub

J😛aw:

Yes I have. It's essentialy a ped egg plus nail clippers and file. And Elle Macphersons feet are magnificent.

Well, not alot of people have this problem, just some. And of those, there are different degrees. Some of us will quiet the tickling by backing off, avoiding spots or by holding a pressure point located in the center of the arch.

No wonder it doesn't tickle when I get pedicures then.They always hold on to that pressure point whenever we do go.They just take the precaution before hand.

the ped egg is weird....i've never used it but my sister swears by it.
i work at walgreen's and they sell really well

Oh,yes the Ped Egg is wonderful.I just bought it and it works wonders!Just like after a pedicure.I will admit that I was skeptical at first but it is awesome!

Oh,yes the Ped Egg is wonderful.I just bought it and it works wonders!Just like after a pedicure.I will admit that I was skeptical at first but it is awesome!

Score one for the Ped Egg. 😀

Although, if any beautiful ladies want to give me a pedicure without the Ped Egg, I could probably be convinced... 😉

Last edited:
Yeah I have the ped egg....works pretty damn well in my opinion.....then again I also try to get regular pedicures myself, not because it tickles but because I just love to keep my feet looking nice in the event that someone does want to tickle them....

A few people who have seen pics of my feet have asked me if I'm 13 years old....I'M 28!!!! XD

Last edited:
Yeah I have the ped egg....works pretty damn well in my opinion.....then again I also try to get regular pedicures myself, not because it tickles but because I just love to keep my feet looking nice in the event that someone does want to tickle them....

A few people who have seen pics of my feet have asked me if I'm 13 years old....I'M 28!!!! XD

I feel the same way.I also hate the feel of rough skin on my feet and when they get dirty.I do everything in my power to keep them as smooth and clean as possible.

Ticklish Feet

🙂 Well, I learned a long time ago if I want a beautiful pedi, I must grin and bare it! HEHEEHEHEH...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back