• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peggy's Secret

f/f tkl sole

TMF Expert
Bobby and Connie were outside kissing in Bobby’s yard when Bobby heard a scream coming from Connie’s house. It was Connie’s mom, “ Con Junior, you get away from that Hill boy and do your homework.” Connie nodded. “Sorry Bobby got to go. My mom wants me. ” Min turns to her husband, “Con, we need to have talk with Ms Peggy Hill. Her boy getting too close to our Connie.” Con agreed He called the Hills and asked Peggy over for tea. Bobby overheard parts of the conversation He called Joseph and Connie on the phone. Together the three of them devised a plan so Con and Min would not take Peggy seriously.

The Net Day

Before Peggy left for the house Bobby sneaks into Peggy’s room and pours a little milk in each of his mom’s shoes. When Peggy put them on she did not notice.
The doorbell rings and Con answers it. “Howdy neighbor pleas come in but take your shoes off first.” (Asian custom) Peggy leaves her size 11 shoes and sits down at the kitchen table. “So you wanted to talk about Bobby?” asked Peggy. “Yes he was making out with my Connie in the yard ”Peggy sees a box under the table and rests her feet on it. Doggie, the family dog sees the milk on Peggy’s soles and walks under the table. He sniffs at the feet. Well, I don’t think it is all Bobby’s fault now is it Min?” Doggy starts licking the milk off Peggy’s soles. “I think its ahahahaha Connie’s aahahhaha fault too. She is ahahahahhahah so ahahhahha nice.” Min looks confused. “You think this is funny Peggy Hill? ” Peggy’s face turned red. “No its just hahahahhahhahahhhahhah doggy is ahahhahahhahhahahhahhahhah” Said Peggy. “Oh so now you don’t like our dog too? Get out NOW” Peggy was too embarrassed to explain to Min how ticklish her feet are. She put her feet down on the floor and stopped laughing. I’m sorry. Min’s patience ran out. “Peggy Hill get out my house. You and your family is crazy just like hicks from Texas. Peggy left and forbade Bobby from seeing Connie for 2 months.

The End

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back