• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennies for your thoughts.

3xPIN

4th Level Orange Feather
Just throwing this out there. I wanna know what you guys think. Advice will be taken into consideration and tips appreciated. I am not asking what I should do just what your thought are.

I used to work with a girl who is 21 now I believe. (I am 29) We are both single now and I really like her. But we are still fresh broken up and she just got baptized and we had a lunch to discuss some things that had recently happened to us. Lunch was fun and innocent and almost professional and it was delightful to have a mature conversation with a new friend.

Now I asked her once if she was ticklish back when we worked together but never tried because she was seeing someone. And, I once did the "you have something on your shirt..." ZING gag and when I flicked my finger up I nicked her nose. When I lightly touched her nose: she FREAKED! She says she has space issues with people she doesn't know/trust. She didn't like me putting on her rubber gloves; she nearly had a panic attack. So I keep my distance even more so Than I do out of respect for the fact that she is a lady. (I am a sap)

But... I am who I am.

When we got to her car I asked, "Are you still ticklish?" Then, I ever so lightly touched her side. She gave me a look of slack-jawed, eye-popping shock and awe. She very sternly said, "(Gasp) Don't you dare tickle me!" She then put her purse in her car (which she easily could have entered/escaped from me). And then cracked a faint grin and, without looking at me, half snickered, "I hate to be tickled!" Only it sounded like "tyk-kuuled."*
I responded, 'well thats too bad.' and she chuckled a few times and I began a light assault on her sides and tummy. She said 'no you don't tickle me' and 'stop that David.' and I playfully continued. but she may have shyed away but never fled. Then she put up an offense with a pointing finger proclaiming, "I'm gonna get you!" Then we squared off in the parking lot fingers pointing. A withdrew and playfully came back and she had a stern stare in her eyes and a wide smile begging to break free of a quivering pursed lips. I could hear little giggles escaping her nose that she was desperately trying to hold in. so we picked up and finished our conversation. she got in her car, and as she did I gave her sides a slight pinch and she laugh/gasped and flopped down into her seat. No scowl nor approval, just a bit of a blush.
I know you weren't there, but.......
Did I go to far? Did she enjoy it or am I fooling myself? I'd really like to get her more and I think she genuinly wants to get me back. I plan to ask if I went to far on FB. If she says no, I plan to get her again. Bad move? your thoughts?

*Note all things in quotation marks are direct verbatim

Ok, I'll take a crack at this...

First off, it's impossible to tell if you went to far, since you're the one telling the story and you don't even know. You may be describing events with rose tinted glasses, or you may be dead on and she enjoyed being flirtatious with you. The best way to figure this out is to get in her personal space. Not in a creepy or overbearing way, but see if she's comfortable with you close to her. If so, you're probably cool. If she's mad at you next time you see her, there's your answer.

I wouldn't ask "did I go too far?" unless this is seriously bothering you. As I understand it, being flirtatious is about reading the mood, and explicitly pointing everything out is a buzz kill. While it may be helpful to flat out establish: "I would like to kiss you now," "I will allow you to kiss me, but it's a little too soon" "Now I would like to awkwardly feel your breasts in a manner that, in my mind, could conceivably be accidental." Yea, no.

She also may be weirded out by the age discrepancy. That is something you can be straighter about. "Would you date older guys, like say... 29?" Be bold, but not painfully obvious, if that makes sense. Unless you're trying to be platonic in which case, you should probably lay off tickling her.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back