• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennsylvania and surrounding state 'lees

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting anything on here, but I'm in need of help from any female 'lees who will let guys tickle them. I am in Pennsylvania, and so is my brother. He can't seem to find any females who will come and let him tickle them. He's 22, same age as me because we are twins, very, very, Very skilled tickler, and merciless. He is paying for a hotel room, for the night, and even willing to pay the 'lee that comes to let him play with them, dinner is included, he don't want you tired for the tickling. I know this looks a little bad, on both our parts, but he's helped me so much by giving me a place to stay, a bathroom to use, food, everything, so to show how much I appreciate him, I'm looking for the girl that will travel, to come and let him tickle torture her. If you are interested, or willing to help to us out, please contact me by either posting, sending me a Private Message, or by contacting me at jennycarso***@yahoo.com. Thank you all.

Hey Jenny:

Best advice I could give for your brother is to go to a BDSM event (I recommend Fetlife.com for the event listings) and see if he can meet a sub girl there. Sadly, getting a match on these boards is a herculean task.

Something else I can recommend is go over to TMF and wait for someone ot put together an event in your area, then go and meet-and-greet the tickle community. I'm a guy who can have trouble talking to women sometimes, and even I found the events friendly and outgoing.

Good Luck!

HI he could try www.mydungeonspace.com its a decent site there is a small tickling group on there, its more about control and submitting than anything, but the forums have lists of events and people are helpful someone is bound to help.

Don't be put off by the bdsm label some people on here are over there.

PM me if you want my title over there, i can't help you much still finding and travelling on my journey over there, but its a familiar face if you need one.

Good luck

As a fellow Pennsylvanian that is also in the same position as your brother I wish him the best of success. It just seems as though there aren't many females into tickling in PA, be they ler or lee. I'm sure there are, but it's tough.

Good luck to him

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back