• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Penny for your thoughts?

What are you thinking about right now?Is something on your mind that you need to talk about or is there some random thought floating around in your mind that has no place to go?How about placing it here?

I'm so fuckin' stressed out. I keep feeling that I'm so different, amongst my friends, amongst my associates online... I get this nagging feeling that I'm unrelatable, that my interests and likes are so unreconcilable that I don't think I can actually communicate my thoughts and feelings on equal terms.

I also wish I had a mom I could talk to. I was adopted at birth, and as is the case with most people who are adopted, my family was so vastly different in mindset with me, that they seem unrelatable, too. I can't go to them with my problems, and I feel like a stranger around them now. They did their best, but I'm just... not like them.

Outside of being drunk, I guess I'm thinking right now about how much people don't get me, and how that always makes me feel like I'm on the outside.

I'm thinking about how busy my day has been, and hoping that tomorrow can truly be a sabbath (day of rest) for me. Also, trying to think of how to get all the writing done that I need and want to get done.

A knight's work is never done I suppose.

Hang in there, Sammi. I feel that way often too. I'll be praying for ya...

I'm thinking about how busy my day has been, and hoping that tomorrow can truly be a sabbath (day of rest) for me. Also, trying to think of how to get all the writing done that I need and want to get done.

A knight's work is never done I suppose.

Hang in there, Sammi. I feel that way often too. I'll be praying for ya...

Molto grazie, signore. You will be in mine as well.

I feel like such a simpleton compared to you guys. I was just thinking about how fun it'll be to go to the Seafood Festival tomorrow and people-watch and maybe try alligator tail for the first time. That sort of dullards-think is all I have in me tonight. :drool:

Dude, have the alligator. It's amazing. Tastes like chicken (How fucking cliché is that?), but slightly tougher and damn tasty.

I'm just so frackin' BROKE at the moment. But, how often(even down here) does one get to chow down on some gator-tail?

Plus, they're going to have some sort of contest where people's dogs jump into the bay. I'm not sure how they're going to judge it, but it should be a hoot! :super_hap

"Down here..." Man, where the hell is "here?" I'm in Arkansas, and I can get it regularly enough. Had it on my birthday last year, in fact. Interesting birthday... I hurt my leg bowling, and a friend of mine randomly gave me a cane he bought in New Orleans. Hit the spot. n_n But yeah... eat the damn gator. I'll spot you some dough if you need it.

God, this is so embarrassing. I'm in Florida. The damned gators are supposed to be walking right up to the grill-pit, right? Maybe I never see the darn things because they all moseyed on up to Arkansas.

Are you sure your friend didn't foist a notorious New Orleans Voodoo Cane on you? Okay, so I'm making that up. As far as I know, Baron Samedi was never in the voodoo-cane business.

How, pray tell, did you hurt your leg bowling? Was it those goddam shoes? I would be a MUCH better bowler if the shoes weren't mandatory.

I hurt my leg by not stretching before I started, and then played 2 games straight. And I doubt my friend gave me a voodoo cane. I was with him in New Orleans once, years ago. The entire time we were on Bourbon St. he was just grumbling and stalking around, complaining about the din of sin or something to that effect. I was in paradise, myself.

im tired. but i also wanna read my chess book... maybe just look at a few pages and pass out. hmmm...

I haven't had the opportunity to return post-Katrina, but I do hope that The Big Easy has managed to retain that magic aura of sheer, unadulterated debauchery. My favorite "holiday" is Halloween, but Mardi-Gras runs a close second! Mardi Gras in N.O.? You can literally walk around buck-assed naked if you choose, and the worst that'll happen is you'll get loaded down with too many damned beads! :laughing:

I've tried that. I seem to just walk right into their evil plans, though. :umm:

Hey! Get this! Tomorrow(okay, today, Sept. 28th actually) is "Drink a Beer Day". Guess what I'm doing RIGHT NOW! Way ahead of THAT curve...

im siting here thinking about why i cant get a good woman all i get is trash anmd trash ass dudes get the type of women i want and treat them like crap when i could easily love a woman i just dont get it im just gettin tro the point where im like f^*^ it

im siting here thinking about why i cant get a good woman all i get is trash anmd trash ass dudes get the type of women i want and treat them like crap when i could easily love a woman i just dont get it im just gettin tro the point where im like f^*^ it

Well, All you need is one strategy for chicks,
the Blitzkreig.
If you can't Blitzkreig the chick, wing it lol

:ggrin:

I've tried that. I seem to just walk right into their evil plans, though. :umm:

Hey! Get this! Tomorrow(okay, today, Sept. 28th actually) is "Drink a Beer Day". Guess what I'm doing RIGHT NOW! Way ahead of THAT curve...

Is it similar to what I'm doing? I'm on my third Captain & Coke.

Is it similar to what I'm doing? I'm on my third Captain & Coke.

No-no-no! We call that Christmas Day here in Tibblerville! :super_hap

I should toss back a 12-pack before even hitting the Seafood Fest tomorrow, then get all ornery with the diving dog owners, "Ah, that's NOTHING! I got a freakin' alligator tail here that could jump farther than that!".

Anyway, I gotta get my beauty sleep, so I can be full of vim and vigor while I wander around downtown in a drunken haze tomorrow. So, I bid all Theater lateshifers a fond "Goodnight!". 😛aw:

Goodnight, hon. Sleep good, and I hope you enjoy the festival tomorrow. I had my fun time tonight at Triple B, so tomorrow's your turn. Buona notte. Eat some alligator for me. 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back