• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pepsi Vanilla

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Anyone tried it? There was a Pepsi delivery guy at my local 7-eleven who converted me from Vanilla Coke. 🙂

I think it is great! I tried just a little 20oz bottle to start with and now I have 3 of the big 2 litre bottles in my pantry.

Now about that caffeinated 7Up? Has anyone tried that? I think it is very cool too!

I like it, but I have to admit, I don't always taste the vanilla. Some days I do and some days I don't.

No, it's a lighter crisper taste. While Vanilla Coke is good, after awhile it feels like your stomach gets "coated" with the stuff.

I will have to give it a try and see how good it is but could someone please tell me if the vanilla taste is kind of tart or more sweet tasting.

Big John said:
I will have to give it a try and see how good it is but could someone please tell me if the vanilla taste is kind of tart or more sweet tasting.

Sweet. :weird:

I just tried it. IMO Vanilla Pepsi is much better than Vanilla Coke.

Hey - if you're bringin' COKE into my house it better be brown, wet, and fit to be served in a glass over ice!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back