• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personals

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
The hollywood brother wants to know why people on this site do not respond to any of the personals. It appears to the hollywood brother that there are many lonly people who are living there lives without tickling and on a very serious note without love out there. Now the hollywood brother knows we are only a small amount of people if you consider the population of the world but the hollywood brother feels that everyone on here deserves to be loved not because they into tickling but because they are human beings like yourselfs and the hollywood brother.

What the hollywood brother would like is for everyone to look at the personal section here and just say hello to someone. You never know who you may meet. Will everybody find love? Probably not but the hollywood brother thinks it worth a shot. Also if the hollywood brother can arrainge it so there is even just two less lonly people in the world tonight then the hollywood brother did a good thing my sisters and brothers.

The hollywood brother bottom line is that no one should live their life without experienceing love! Now if you ain't down with the hollywood brother on that then the hollywood brother got two words for you "SUCK IT!".

Now if all of you out there on this almighty great forum site are down with the vibe that the hollywood brother is sending, then lets all check out the personal section and see if we can not find love. After all the hollywood brother thinks love is the greatest thing in the world and the hollywood brother hates to think that some of the twenty thousand members could be alone and depressed right now!

I love this guy’s posts! ^^

From my standpoint I can think of a few reasons why the personals forum is dead.

First being that I believe that the number of active males to be much larger than the number of active females which will have a few implications, firstly the smaller number of women do not wish to be harassed by the majority of males. If you take a look at any of the threads in there where a female is looking for a partner or a friend then you’ll notice the amount of replies are astronomical compared to the posts made by males. The second implication is the fact that since women are the minority they might not fit into the situations of others, such as not living in certain areas. Though my saying that the women are a minority is a personal observation and may actually prove to be false. Please correct me if this is the case.

Secondly is the fact that some of the women from this forum are actually married or in a relationship which will puncture most the flair for meeting new friends on a physical level in some if not most cases. The personals forum doesn’t seem to be working out all that well to be honest, I remember reading in another thread that one particular member doesn’t post much because she dislikes the annoying private messages which appear to come with the territory of being a female among males, mayhap a lamb among the wolves*. I apologize that I can’t come up with a better analogy ^^

However after everything I just said I want to give a shout out to The Hollywood Brother because this is a very noble endeavor. I’m impressed to see someone so concerned about others in such a way. Hats off to The Hollywood Brother!

*Note I do not use this analogy to depict women as meek and/or weaker than the males more to the fact that quite a lot of the males in this environment I would imagine to be predatory 😛

EDIT:

I found this thread from the Similar Threads section quite interesting: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=315

Last edited:
Ok, well, for starters, I think it was my post that you were refering to, quesecotil. Let me elaborate.

It isn't that I object to men--or even women, for that matter--pming me when I post. I've met one or two--actually, exactly two 🙂--really nice people that way. But the vast majority of people who have pmed me have left messages like

Can I tickle your feet?
Want to hang out for some irrotic tickling?
Are you hot--if so, wanna tickle?

Now, first of all, when hollywoodbrothe talks about finding love in the personals section, I have to ask myself--is that kind of stuff really love? I certainly don't think so. I don't think I've seen more than two personals adds on here where the person was seeking a relationship, friendly or otherwise. Most people just want a tickler/lee--which, don't get me wrong, is totally fine. The only thing is though, that I suspect that most women are a bit hesetant to meet people who don't want any more of a relationship than a tickle fling--not because they're morally opposed to tickle flings or something, but because of the safety risks. If you don't feel like you can get to know someone, even a little bit, you become concerned that maybe there's something creepy going on.... I think the best way to illustrate this is with some examples.

1. The ticklephile who can't do anything else. How many of us, male or female have carried on online conversations with people who can't talk about anything but tickling? I mean, it's not that we don't want to talk about tickling, but people with that much of a one-track mind seem a bit sketchy and I at least tend to get a bit nervous.

2. The tickle stalkers. And although this sounds paranoid, it's true. I've had experiences with people who keep pestering for pictures, phone numbers and personal information--and won't recipricate. I'm thinking of one person in particular, who I found out (luckily fairly soon) had been collecting info on other people and then showing up at their jobs, calling them all the time and essentially being just really, really scarey. One guy actually had to change his number.

3. The really dangerous encounters. The one I'm most familiar with wasn't related to the tickling community, but this girl in the next town over from me met this guy on the internet, and when they finally met after knowing one another for several months, he stabbed her and burned down her family's garage.

quesecotil's analogy of the lamb among the wolves is quite appropriate. It's dangerous meeting people online, especially for women and especially for lees, because of the vulnerability of being tickled while being tied. When our posts are generally met with swift and frequently inappropriately worded requests for tickling meetings with no questions asked, can you blame us for not using the personals section overmuch? And for people like me, who wouldn't mind an actual "relationship" in addition to the tickling, it seems even more fruitless.

Just my two cents,
Ladybird

I, as a systems engineering student, have always considered meeting people online kinda dangerous, internet has always been the perfect smoke screen for perverts and many other completely f* up people to speak their disturbed minds out. Sadly for us men, I think we just have to get used to the idea that females will always be reluctant to meet people online because we have brought this upon ourselves. The only thing that I think we can do is threat the girls and women who honor us by being part of this community with all the respect and consideration that we can, if they are truly a minority amongst tickling fans we should be grateful they had the courage join us and thank them for it

Hey Ladybird. Your Right Even Though I Love Tickling, (especially The Feet), You Can Get To Know More About People Withthe Same Interests, If You Just Be Yourself. Do Youthink Im Right. Write Me Back. Thanks. No One Has Answered Me Back Yet.

I'm Sure You'll Get Plenty Of People To Write You Back When You Capitalize Every Letter In A Sentence! EvEn MoReSo If YoU tYpE lIkE tHiS! OR EVEN MORE IF U TIPE LIEK DIS

Honestly, even though complete maniacs can type perfectly, that's a big part of getting people to write you back - you won't win the intelligent (and better) ladies if they think you're a dumbshit! 😛

hollywood, comes through again with another great topic..mainly as a guy, i only see guys posting in there..so i dont bother to post back to them..they are looking for girls and i found my girl so i dont need to post there...as for the desperate ppl on there..ones who beg and copy their personal 10 times..they do it to themselves. I wont mention any names on that one. Dont worry Brother, you got NT lookin out now for a nice girl for you! I gotta hook up my homie from the philly area. CAUSE whatcha gonna do, when the Hollywood Brother, runs fingers and feathers wild on you ladies??! l.new slogan for you...lol sorry got carried away in the moment..feel free to tell me to shut up anytime now brother!

no problem getting riled up brother! Watch any old wrestling tape and you can still get chills when the real american theme song gets pumping on the stadium's pa system.

Now as far as the main purpose of this topic goes the Hollywood brother thought there was some good thought. The Hollywood brother may be a dumb ass romantic dreamer and the Hollywood brother may be looking for love but that just the way it is

ladybird: THe Hollywood brother really liked what you said. The hollywood brother enver really looked at it that way because the hollywood brother thinks everyone should findtrue love. The hollywood brother still want the personals to be working for people but the hollywood brother understands why some people may not use it.

The Hollywood brother guess the enxt question is how to get people who want love together on this forum?

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back