• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pet Grooming Gloves

WickedTouch

TMF Poster
This is for those who have experience with pet grooming gloves for foot tickling. I've used a lot of tools over the years, but have never used or experienced these. People talk a lot about hairbrushes with baby oil, which I have used, and do work well, except that I find on some people (including me), pressure is difficult to get right without causing more of a discomfort/pain sensation. When it works, it really works, but I've searched for something similar that doesn't have the same problems for some Lees. I've hear that the gloves are similar, yet different. I'm probably going to go check some out at the store and maybe buy some, but wanted experienced users' feedback and advice. I know there are various styles and such (nub size, shape, spacing, etc.) What should I look for and what do you think would work best?

Thank you!

My personal experience is that they are 👌

My partner reckons they’d make someone who isn’t ticklish laugh! Haha

I have yet to have a pleasant experience with them. Maybe it’s they are too rough with them, but even with baby oil, mine are sensitive and gloves & brushes are painful

This is for those who have experience with pet grooming gloves for foot tickling. I've used a lot of tools over the years, but have never used or experienced these. People talk a lot about hairbrushes with baby oil, which I have used, and do work well, except that I find on some people (including me), pressure is difficult to get right without causing more of a discomfort/pain sensation. When it works, it really works, but I've searched for something similar that doesn't have the same problems for some Lees. I've hear that the gloves are similar, yet different. I'm probably going to go check some out at the store and maybe buy some, but wanted experienced users' feedback and advice. I know there are various styles and such (nub size, shape, spacing, etc.) What should I look for and what do you think would work best?

Thank you!
as far a the proper brush for use w oil....need to find one with silicone tips on the end of bristles but ALSO bristles that are of themselves more flexible...that will maintain good ticklishness but reduce the pain / discomfort of a bit too vigorous motions...and ofc...use plenty of oil...

as far a the proper brush for use w oil....need to find one with silicone tips on the end of bristles but ALSO bristles that are of themselves more flexible...that will maintain good ticklishness but reduce the pain / discomfort of a bit too vigorous motions...and ofc...use plenty of oil...
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the tips!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back