• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Petition to Bring back a fellow member...

Should SheDevil be allowed to come back and contribute to this great site?!

• Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

naveltkltr1350

2nd Level Orange Feather
Most of you Know Shedevil 😀 . Yeah, she was very outspoken on subjects, in which i did and still do respect her for. She also brought a lot of fun to this place which lately has been becoming rather dull. Now, from the first time that ive talked to her, till tonite as i contacted her to tell her that i am making this for her return, ive seen a HUGE change in her. Yes, at first we started off in the wrong direction with each other, but as time has gone, weve become really good friends, shes changed a lot in my own perspective. Ive noticed a huge change in her attitude and shes wonderful to talk to know. Shes been labeled as a trouble maker..but now, I dont see her as a trouble maker, i see her as a friend. I am very impressed with her change in life..In fact, bringing her back to this site would do it a lot of good. I want people to really consider this post and the poll above to show whether or not we would like to see Shedevil back on here. I know I sure would like to see her come back. As your fellow poster and as her friend, i recommend everyone takes their time to reply to this thread. Its very important to some of the people on here, to have her back. its simple..Yes if you want to see her back as a poster, as a changed person and a contributing member.... No if you dont feel she would contribute to this site anything of value. I hope the mods and TT, himself, does consider this petition and give it some time to work out. I promise you, that she is a changed person, and would absolutely love having her back posting on this great site. Thank You for your time.

Oh good lord...
There are so many things I've read that I'd like to reply to but there just isn't room enough.
I will say though that HDS, Missy Val, and I have been discussing this for a while now and whatever decision we come up with isn't based in any way on this thread or the arguments in it. We have already heard all sides of the story before anyway.
I find it somewhat amusing that in post 11 or 12 Vlad is saying goodnight and then he posts more than anyone. really you need to learn to quit while you're ahead there. State your case and move on...it's really hard to stay awake through 6 pages of your lecturing. You're posts would have a lot more impact if you'd just post them ONCE.
I, and the other mods, seriously hesitate to allow SheDevil back onto the site. I agree with those who posted here that "adding life to the site" is not achieved by the SEVRELY harsh insults that have come from her in the past. I'm sure most people didn't even see a lot of it as there was a lot of editing done by us.
On the other hand I also see validity in the argument made by those who have spoken with her recently and who claim she is a changed person.
We are prepared to let her come back on a purely probationary basis. We are certainly not of the opinion that flames, arguments, and insults "bring life" to the site. We want it to stay a peaceful and open community.
While we (the mods) can offer our opinions the final decision is TT's alone. We simply don't have the authority to lift the type of ban that he placed.

Now...I was just asked by the OP to delete the thread. I am going to do so and close the thread but I will leave the OP and this post for those involved in this discussion.
Until we (mods) and TT come to a final decision I would like it very much if this subject could be avoided for obvious reasons. I'm sure we're to the point where everyone is quite well versed in the opinions of everyone else and further playing of broken records will get us nowhere.
Thanks all for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back