• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Petra and Jasmine (F/F)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
This one has been sitting around for so long unfinished that I thought I'd just get it done already....it was bugging me....XD The character Jasmine belongs to a good tickling writer friend of mine MSLewis....

Jasmines parents always raised her to be proud of her large feet (size 11) so she wouldn't be self-conscious her whole life. Unfortunately this means when confronted with another female with even larger feet than her own, namely Petra (size 13) she tends to feel a little threatened....and just a bit vengeful....XD

Attachments

• Petra&JasmineFinal.jpg
    Petra&JasmineFinal.jpg
    894.5 KB · Views: 696
Well, my man, you are definitely on a roll! I think the entire community is getting an insight into just how quickly you can produce pure gold!

My favorite part of this image are the expressions. From bored and disgruntled, to hysterical and evil! I absolutely love it! And this is the first time we get to see Petra tickled in her new outfit! Awesome!

I definitely love the dichotomy of Petra’s expressions! The incredibly mellow and bored classes beautifully with the laughing, happy face!

I am utterly in awe of your speed, skill, and workmanship! Excellent work!

Great movemnt in this pic, sort of a comic feel from up to left to right and down keeping everything strung together but seprate. Petra's always a fav of mine.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back