• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phoenix vs. Dragoness

F.L. Atlanta 10

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Hey folks! It is about time I got back to posting my stories, so, here are 2 in 1 post. Our very own resident phoenix Helios got himself into trouble with a red dragoness known as Chele. Chele has a wonderful time (at Helios' request) tickling him. However, Helios returns the favor later on. Theses stories involve private area tickling. DO NOT read if you are offended by that. Enjoy!

Story 1:

Once upon a time, there was a young phoenix warrior by the name of Helios. Helios was the best there was in the phoenix world. One day, he was sent out to recover a prized treasure. Little did he know what was in store for him. Helios packed up the necessary essentials and headed off in the direction of the treasure. Helios traveled for many days and nights in search of this treasure. Little did he know, the treasure was in the middle of dragon territory. Upon entering the territory of the dragons, Helios was watched from the shadows. Helios kept on walking and searching 'til dusk. He made camp and went to sleep. Dawn came and woke the sleeping warrior up. Helios packed up camp and continued, haunted by a strange feeling. The woods went deathly quiet and the only sound that Helios could hear was the sound of his heart beating. Helios walked on, looking to and fro, trying to focus on his goal. A twig snapped from behind the young phoenix warrior. Helios spun around and saw nothing. Without warning, a net falls down and traps the young warrior to the ground. After a brief struggle, Helios remains still, knowing that he won't be getting free anytime soon. "Well, well, well," a gruff voice states, "Look at our new victim." "He sure is quite youthful," another voice said, "More fun we get to have." Laughter ensues and Helios looks up and gulps. He sees that his captors are dragons, some male, and some female. A young female dragon, all red in color, approaches the net. Helios looks up at her and she grins down at him.
"Please let me go," Helios stated. "No way," the dragoness replied, "You belong to us now."
Helios whimpered and giggled as the young dragoness ran a few claws over his body. The young dragoness looked at the others and they all smiled. "He'll do nicely," the gruff voice said, "Bring him." Helios was picked up and taken to a huge castle.
Upon his arrival at the castle, Helios began to think that he was set up and doomed to servitude to the dragons.
The red dragoness ran up to the throne and sat down on her throne. Helios saw a Black dragon sitting on the King's throne, a Silver Dragoness on the Queen's, and a Black and Silver Dragon on the Prince's.
Helios was place before the royal family and the king stated, "What brings you here in the territory of the dragons?" "I am looking for The Emerald Scale of Renshin," Helios replied. The king's eyes flashed with anger, "You will not get it, nor will you leave this place."
"But why?" Helios asked. "I said so," the king replied, "Plus that is the last memory I have of my father." Some dragons nod.
The young warrior looked around at his captors and stated, "Please let me go." The queen shook her head and firmly said, "No."
Helios looked and felt disappointed at that statement. The red dragoness looks at Helios, then to her parents and stated, "Allow me to take charge of him." The king granted her request saying, "He is in your care my dear." Most of the dragons left, leaving Helios, The Red Dragoness, and a few guards all alone.
"So," she began, "What is so important of you retrieving my grandfather's scale?" Helios looked into her eyes and stated, "Advancement in my warrior hood." She stares at Helios.
Helios looked away only to have his chin pulled up so his eyes met hers again. "I know the perfect punishment for you," she said.
Helios asked, "What is to be my punishment?" She grinned and said, "You will be tickled, my ticklish lil' birdie." Helios's eyes got huge and stated, "You wouldn't." "I would," she replied as she tickled his tummy.
Helios laughed and squirmed. She grinned again and had the young warrior taken to the dungeon and tied to a X-Frame. Then, it was she and he, all alone together.
Helios looks at her and trembles when she renders him naked. "I'll be right back," she stated with a kiss to his cheek. She left and Helios began to think of what she had in mind.
She returns with paints and paintbrushes. "You need more coloring my lil' birdie," she stated as she started painting the sole of his left foot. Helios laughed uproariously and thrashes about. She then paints his other foot making his laughter increase in volume.
She paints his armpits, tummy, chest, knees, wings, ribs, sides, balls, and cock. Helios shakes with laughter and begs for it to stop. "Darn," she said a few moments later, "All out of paint, but I have my claws still available." Helios's eyes nearly popped out of his head and he said, "No more, Please?!?!" He went back into hysterics as she tickled him all over.
She doesn't stop have she has made him cum 4 times. "Wow," she stated, "I'll have to remember that you have a ticklish cock and balls and that makes you get hard and let loose." Helios blushed and she chuckled. "Now then," she said, "It is time to make you mine forever!" She unties Helios and took him to a machine.
"I have something to tell you," she began, "But first, what is your name?" "Helios," Helios replied. "My name is Chele," Chele stated, "And I love you." Helios grinned and said, "I love you too Chele."
Chele typed a few things into the machine's computer and looked at Helios.
Helios looks back and wonders. "Time to make you into a male dragon," Chele said with a grin as she pushed Helios into a chamber and locked him in. "Chele," Helios stated, "Will this hurt?" "Nope," Chele replied, "But it will tickle." She laughed and started the machine.
Helios laughs and feels the changing of his body-taking place.
30 minutes later, the tickling stops and the chamber opens up. Chele states, "Helloooo Handsome!"
Helios trots out as a crimson dragon and he kisses Chele, who returns the kiss.
Helios and Chele live happily ever after.

Story 2:

Chele loved her life and was always the adventurous type. She decided one day to travel to the other side of the mountain that is known to all dragons as Mount Fiery. Chele loved being an anthro and she decided to wear her favorite outfit for this journey, which consisted of a red Muscle shirt, red shorts, Red ankle socks, and Red tennis shoes. She wore her favorite pendant and studded wrist bands. She wanted to give off the "tough, yet gentle" girl look. Chele said her good-byes to her family and friends with the promise of returning by tomorrow evening. She made her way to the mountain and climbed up to its peak. Chele was half way down the mountain when she got a strange feeling of being watched. She looked in all directions and saw nothing. Chele kept on walking and looking, but she couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. "I must remain alert," Chele told herself and she approached the bottom of the mountain. Chele walked a bit more and decided to rest for a bit. She sat down and listened to the sounds around her. She heard a faint chuckle and before she could react, she was lifted off the ground by her ankle and hung upside down. Chele was about to reach up and cut the rope with her claws when another piece of rope trapped her wrists and held them tight. Chele struggled in vain and then relaxed. A jewel was snapped onto her neck and she felt her dragon power disappear. Chele's eyes got big and she started to whimper. She heard familiar laughter. "Helios," Chele stated, "What is the meaning of this?" "Let's just say," Helios said as he entered her line of sight, "Revenge!" Chele's eyes grew even wider. Helios ran his fingers down Chele's sides, tummy, and ribs. "Hahahahahahahahahaa," Chele laughed. "Still ticklish as ever my dear," Helios stated with a mischievous grin. Chele gulped, blushed, and stated, "Always." Chele was let down, but was tied up with the ropes. She whimpered and wondered what kind of revenge Helios had in mind. As Chele was carried to wherever she was being taken to, she noticed Helios looking her over. "You look hawt in that outfit," Helios stated. Chele blushed and said, "Thanks Helios." A little while later, the group arrived at their destination. Chele was taken to the dungeon and was set down on a bed in the far corner of the room. Helios sat down next to her and stroked her head. Chele smiled and made some happy noises as her head was stroked. Helios took off her wristbands and grinned at her. Chele looked back and smiled nervously. Helios reached for Chele's pendant, and as he reached for it, Chele stated, "Please don't take it off."
"Why not?" Helios asked. "Because," Chele began, "It won't come off, unless I take it off or one of my family members does so." Helios looked at Chele for a moment and grinned. Chele looked back and grew very worried. Helios untied Chele's wrists and stated, "Ok then, you take it off." Chele rubbed her wrists, sighed, and took off her pendant. "That a girl," Helios commented as Chele closed up the lock and handed the pendant to Helios. "Please be careful with it," Chele stated, "It was a gift to me from my grandfather and it is very special to me." "I will," Helios replied as he set the pendant on a table with her wristbands.
Helios then tied Chele's wrists to the head board of the bed and then went to the foot of the bed. "What are you doing?" Chele asked as Helios unlaced her shoes. "Getting you more comfortable," Helios replied as he tugged off her shoes. Chele curled her toes as her shoes came free and squirmed.
"What's wrong Chele?" Helios asked as he ran his fingers up and down Chele's socked soles. "Hahahahaha," Chele laughed, "You know how much this drives me insane." Helios grinned, tied Chele's ankles to the foot of the bed, and slowly removed her ankle socks while tickling her feet. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA," Chele laughed as she curled her toes, "STOHOHOHOHOHOHOP THAT!"
Helios grinned at Chele and tickled her feet for 5 minutes before he decided to move on. Helios tickled his fingers up Chele’s legs, loosened her belt, unbuttoned her shorts, unzipped them, and slowly removed them while tickling Chele’s waistline, and thighs along the way. Chele laughed, thrashed, and bucked as Helios tickled her and removed her shorts. Helios untied Chele’s ankles and tickled her feet as he removed Chele’s shorts. Helios retied her ankles and looked over Chele. Chele panted for breath and was grateful for the break. She was now left wearing her shirt, bra, panties, and the collar that zapped her powers. Chele looked pleadingly into Helios’s eyes and Helios merely smiled. Chele squirmed; knowing that Helios wouldn’t stop until he has his torturous way with her. Helios tickled Chele’s tummy, sides, ribs, and armpits as he took off her shirt. “GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” Chele laughed, “NOHOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOHOHOHORE, PLEHEHEHEHEASE.” “I am only warming up my dear,” Helios cooed as he tickled off Chele’s bra and panties, leaving the fiery dragoness naked on the bed with the exception of the collar. Helios was well aware of her magical talents and was taking no chances, even though he loved Chele and Chele loved him back. “Why are you keeping the collar on?” Chele asked as Helios gathered some tickle toys, “You know that I love getting tickled and haven’t used my magic to escape your tickles.” “I know honey,” Helios said as he kissed her cheek, “But that was in a more comfortable setting for you, not here in the unknown.” Chele sighed and nodded. Both Helios and Chele knew that in familiar territory, Chele refused to use any magic to escape, but in the unknown realm, Chele would use any means necessary to get away. Helios decided to have his way with her body and he tied Chele spread eagle, and made sure that her tail was secure as well. Chele tugged at the restraints and watched as Helios went to a table to get some tickling toys. Her eyes went wide when she saw the Helios had a paintbrush and a can of paint. "Oh no," Chele gasped as she tugged harder, "Not that!" Helios grinned and nodded. Chele looked pleadingly into his eyes. "I am going to paint you my dear," Helios stated, "Just like how you painted me!" "I'm sorry," Chele whimpered, "Please don't do it." Chele watched in horror as Helios lower the brush to her bound and bare left foot. "GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Chele laughed as Helios painted her foot. Chele thrashed, curled her toes, bucked, and laughed as Helios painted and painted her left foot. After a few minutes, Helios got some more paint on his brush and began painting Chele's right foot. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Chele laughed, "PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP!" Chele thrashed harder as Helios continued painting Chele's right foot. Helios grinned, chuckled evilly, and painted Chele all over her body. Chele screamed in hysterical laughter as she bucked, thrashed, and tugged with all her might at her restraints. Helios purposefully left Chele's clit and pussy untouched. Chele squirmed as Helios put the paint and paintbrush back on the table. Helios turned back to Chele, grinned, and pulled out a feather. Chele's eyes nearly sprung out of her sockets and her thrashing increased again. "Please," Chele begged, "Don't tickle me with that." Helios smiled and said, "Guess where this goes." Chele sighed, closed her eyes, and replied, "My clit and pussy?" "Correct," Helios stated as he tickled Chele's clit and pussy with the feather. Chele squealed with insane laughter and thrashed even harder than before. Helios tickled faster and smiled when he heard Chele moan and laugh. "HEHEHEHEHEHELIOS," Chele laughed then moaned, "YOHOHOHOHOHOU'RE GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONNA MAHAHAHAHAHAKE MEHEHEHEHE PEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE." Helios continued faster and faster. Chele went into silent laughter, threw her head back, and instead of peeing, Chele cumed. Helios smiled, dropped the feather, and lapped up Chele cum. Chele giggled as she felt Helios's tongue and then went into hysterical laughter as Helios licked her pussy and clit. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Chele laughed knowing that Helios was going to make her cum at least 3 more times. Helios licked, and tickled Chele's pussy and clit until Chele had cumed 8 times. Helios stopped and watched as Chele panted for breath with her body glistening with sweat. Helios looked her over and said, "You need a bath for you are dirty and sweaty." Chele blushed and smiled. Helios grinned, and used his tongue, fingers, and wings to tickle Chele for a few more minutes before releasing her from the bed. Chele laughed and squirmed as she was tickled again, but smiled as she was released. Helios carried her into the bathroom, started the water, put Chele in the shower, got in the shower himself, and scrubbed Chele. "HEHEHEHEHELIOS," Chele laughed as she was scrubbed, "THAHAHAHAHT TIHIHIHICKLES." "I know," Helios said as he scrubbed her feet, "But you gotta get clean somehow." Chele nodded and laughed, loving every second of it. Once Chele was clean, Helios dried her off. Helios and Chele lived happily from that day forth.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back