• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Photos from The Duct Tape Sessions: Parker

cinnabar

TMF Expert
Here are some cool pictures taken the day of shooting TDTS. If you ever consider duct taping someone's legs to the wall in this position be careful because they lose blood flow very quickly.

Attachments

• caps 006.jpg
    caps 006.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 996
  • caps 009.jpg
    caps 009.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 839
  • caps 013.jpg
    caps 013.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 791
  • caps 053.jpg
    caps 053.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 1,245
  • caps 054.jpg
    caps 054.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 447
maddhatter said:
i assume its safe to say those nylons were trash after that session

Ooh yeah, definately!
What with the duct tape and all, not to mention the fact that the toes were cut out of them during the process. =)

Hi, just want to say that I bought a clip of parker having her feet tickled with lotion, it was great. Anyone looking for goth tickling should visit your site.

Thanks.

kyhawkeye said:
my hero, Red Green, would be so proud....

i skimmed through that show a loooong time ago, was it canadian, and what was it about?

Red 'hosts' a TV show about the happenings of the guys in Possom Lodge (their lodge) and other things around the town of Possum lake. My avatar is is nephew Harold, the uber-nerd. It basically pleasentlt lampoons all things male. He refers to duct tape as "the handyman's secret weapon." In his 'fix-it' segement, he always says "if it ain;t broken, you aren't trying hard enough!"

My quote next to his pic is what they refer to as "The Man's Prayer." Growing up in the midwest among men like the characters there, it is very funny to me as well.

My favorite part of the show is "Handyman's Corner" where he has projects like turning a bus into a moving sports bar. The results are hilaroius.

http://www.redgreen.com for more insight into the show and characters....

Red 'hosts' a TV show about the happenings of the guys in Possom Lodge (their lodge) and other things around the town of Possum lake. My avatar is is nephew Harold, the uber-nerd. It basically pleasentlt lampoons all things male. He refers to duct tape as "the handyman's secret weapon." In his 'fix-it' segement, he always says "if it ain;t broken, you aren't trying hard enough!"

My quote next to his pic is what they refer to as "The Man's Prayer." Growing up in the midwest among men like the characters there, it is very funny to me as well.

My favorite part of the show is "Handyman's Corner" where he has projects like turning a bus into a moving sports bar. The results are hilaroius.

http://www.redgreen.com for more insight into the show and characters....

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back