• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pics of me: feetsies (cuffed and toe-tied) and gagged

pleatherdyke

this is my first image post to this forum so please be kind. it took me a long time to get up the courage to post these and i'm still a bit scared.

the first piccie is of my piscean feet: my ankles are cuffed and my piggies are tied. i took the picture in front of a mirror so you can see both the tops of my feet and the soles (and to show off my unshaven legs). the second pic is of me gagged with a handkerfchief, and i think it looks adorable and sweet.

say nice things? anyone is welcome to comment, but men should keep in mind i am a lesbian and not make invitations or demands i will clearly not be interested in. i will not appreciate hateful remarks; they will only discourage me from posting in the future.

anyway, this post is more for me than for you. woo, courage. yikes.

Attachments

• piggies-tied.jpg
    piggies-tied.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 838
  • gagged-sweetly.jpg
    gagged-sweetly.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 248
Some possible f/f tickling picture, being you tickler or ticklee ?, that would be cool !. Thanks you for sharing pleatherdyke !!.

Re:

Looks great pleath. No need to be concerned. Thanks for sharing with us.

I am always happy when someone works up the courage to post their personal pictures when they are ready to. 😀
I really hope you are not offended by my ignorance but I'd really like to ask you a question. When you say "transgendered" does that mean still physically male or female?? I am from the SF area and am no stranger to that whole culture but I'm a bit out of the loop. 😛

nessonite said:
I really hope you are not offended by my ignorance but I'd really like to ask you a question. When you say "transgendered" does that mean still physically male or female?? I am from the SF area and am no stranger to that whole culture but I'm a bit out of the loop. 😛

i'm pretty sure biological sex is a myth. i am a womon by every meaningful definition of the term.

EDIT: oh, and i'm so glad people were so kind.

Last edited:
i love ur feet there great and ur pretty cute ur feet r great r they ticklish

Last edited:
matthew said:
i love ur feet there great and ur pretty cute ur feet r great r they ticklish

mm-hmm. i'm a pisces, so my feet are the most sensitive and erogenous part of my body.

pleatherdyke said:
mm-hmm. i'm a pisces, so my feet are the most sensitive and erogenous part of my body.

I'm not convinced. Maybe a few more sole pictures would help. 🙂 specially if you point out which parts are most sensitive, like say by drawing on your soles with a felt-tip pen. 😉

nosocksnoshoes said:
I'm not convinced. Maybe a few more sole pictures would help. 🙂 specially if you point out which parts are most sensitive, like say by drawing on your soles with a felt-tip pen. 😉

but then you'd know just where to tickle me to make me laugh and squirm and squeal!

...oh. oh my.

Last edited:
Yay!!! More queer folk on the site!!! Hello my sister...I welcome you, albeit a little late due to the technical difficulties of not having a computer for 4 months, to the community!!! I am a Bi-Fem who's been loving/cuddling/getting tickled by/tickling my ler for over a year now, and it brings great joy to my heart to see there are more sassy lassies out there!!! If I can think of anyone in your area that might fit your needs, I will definitely let you know!!! Again, welcome aboard, your feet are ADORABLE, your FACE is ADORABLE, and I'm so proud that you had the courage to post both!!! I hope you find who/what you desire!!! 🙂

ohh thank you, i was so sure i was the only queer-identified person here! it makes me so happy to see otherwise, and to see that queer tickle ladees can have happy, long-term relationships! thank you so much!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back