• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pics.... You as your hero

XaviarRkR

TMF Regular
I thought I'd start this as an attempt to justify my own obsession to my own delusions/dilusions (or is it double L?"

If it is Ok with the Mods (someone may take it as Copy Right infringment! None is intended!), I would like to start a thread where you all post photos of yourselves as your hero, or as whom you would wish to be! I suppose this is an artistic sequal to the "who would you be" thread.

I'll start with the same old for me.... sort of book or video covers of me as my hero as has been for the last 20+ years.

WHAT! Only 5ive pics? Oh well, one can't have it all!

Attachments

• Doctor 12.jpg
    Doctor 12.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Im the Doctor001.jpg
    Im the Doctor001.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 87
  • test0001.png
    test0001.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • test0003.jpg
    test0003.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Get used to it.jpg
    Get used to it.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 103
Didnt' go down too well then?

Why not? We all wanna be someone we're not don't we?

Attachments

• Whats ya point.jpg
    Whats ya point.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 66
FREAKILY awesome looking pictures!I'd contribute but Im not sure I have a hero T_T

I can't draw or photoshop worth a lick...so I'm out...

I have no photoshop skill either, but even worse, I also have no hero. To compensate, I picked sherlock holmes, who sounded cool when I was trying to think of someone to come up with. I spent about 3 or 4 days photoshopping this, so don't feel bad if I show someone else up with my skills. 😀

*NOTE - Me as sherlock holmes could pass as an old man, too, so whatever you think looks more believable, feel free to interperate as my hero. 😀

Last edited:
how about me as bill clinton?! 😎

Attachments

• P1010058.JPG
    P1010058.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 40
Here's a little bit of a side track here, but XaviarRkR will love to hear this. If you've got the Sci Fi channel... you'll be lookin' for this. I'm not sure if it's a mini-series, a movie, or TV show yet, but... It looks like Dr. Who is turning up on Sci-Fi. Just saw a teaser for it, but no details. But it's cooooooomiiiiiiiing. 😀

I'm late, just now saw this thread. My hero is Frosty the Snowman, which may have been a poor choice considering he only has the power to melt. 🙂

It's actually from a Christmas card I made. It was easier to draw the snowman and blend in my photo in Photoshop, than make a real one in the cold.

Attachments

• frosty_lores.jpg
    frosty_lores.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 7
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back