• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Picture I Promised C_Tickler..

pabuluz1

TMF Master
Bad DAy At The Office...Rosie Tickled In Stockings... Ive overdone the Lighting on the stockings!! but i done it 2:20 am.. excuses excuses i know... ha

Hope ya like it C_tickler...

Attachments

• RosieInStockingsfin.jpg
    RosieInStockingsfin.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 1,015
Professional girl Rosie! Rather pert in well-cut business wear and power hair-do, but no less earthily desirable! Whether fumbling a high-powered office assignment or letting Damien get the better of her in the back yard, Rosie ever remains the girl you desperately want to tickle to death!

Nice picture and colouring (albeit a bit rough around the lines, use of "layers" can solve that problem if you're interested in it. Feel free to PM and ask).

I like it how there's also a hand holding "extra tickling equipment". While it's not being used just yet, it shows us a little of what more is in stock... Windows are of course always a plus, because about anyone can suddenly walk by and spot you in your desperate position. 🙂 Doesn't that make things even more scary for the ticklee?

Good job!

Edit: Regarding the "layers" I mentioned above... now I found back that little tutorial on colouring that I did a while ago. You can find it here: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=47370

Last edited:
Oh wicked pic Pab.............. I've missed Rosie sooooooo soooo much and this stockings pic is just a treat in it's self - one can only hope there are more Ticklish treats in store for our wonderful pink haired cutie 😉

Thanks so much for doin this pic. i've waited so long to see Rosie in those black stockings 😉

Great picture Pab. Love Rosie's outfit, nice look on her which probably won't last for long. 😛

Woopie! The master is back! 🙂 Another fine piece of artwork!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back