• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pirate's Booty

Senshi1

Staff
Well met, stranger! Today I have a very special piece to share with you. 🙂 Continuing with my theme of all things involving spousal torment, I present to you Jenna, fiancee of our very own Dalekfire, in the most piratey request I've ever done.

If wiggling wives or giggling girlfriends tickle your fancy, please come and see me on my dA page, wife-napper.deviantart.com . Other than that, please enjoy! 🙂

Seeking romance and excitement, the adventurous Mrs.Dalek-to-be has taken to the high seas with her significant other.

Lacking any real leads or funds of their own, the swashbuckling duo have made a nasty habit of commandeering the resources of the notorious, and somewhat-stereotypical, Captain de Plume.

With their small crew of two, and their element of surprise, Jenna and Dalek had, together, given the blustering Captain the slip on many an occasion. However, when an ancient map leading to long-lost Aztec treasure came into de Plume's possession, it seemed too good to be true.

With gold in their eyes and the prospect of an everlasting honeymoon, the two dastardly deck-swabbers pinched the map and made for the treasure themselves.

Unfortunately for them, de Plume fully expected this, and set a trap.

Capturing the couple unawares, de Plume has them brought on board his ship. Sailing far into the open water, far from any chance of rescue, de Plume has Jenna tied up on deck ready to be interrogated. Wielding his favourite feather from his trusty pet parrot, Jonathan (it was already named that when he got it), de Plume begins to question his captive. He gauges her anxious facial expressions as he waves the feather close to various spots on her body - neck, tummy, breasts, armpits, thighs - however, when he gets to her feet, not only does Captain Jenna go white, but she even emits a tiny, choked yelp.

Having interrogated many a fair maiden in his long career, Captain de Plume grins and removes her long boots.

"So, lass," he grins - "Will ye tell me where my map is now, or are ye gonna let me have some FUN with ya first!?"

Maintaining a shred of salty dignity, Captain Jenna spits onto de Plumes shiny, clean deck.

Flinching and surpressing the urge to clean it up with his sleeve (Captain de Plume has a mild touch of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder that tends to flare up when he's excited), the burly pirate grins. Of course, even if she HAD volunteered the map freely, de Plume would have tortured her ANYway.

Consequently, the notorious Captain Jenna, thorn in de Plume's side no more, spends the better part of the next hour having her rigid composure steadily worn down until she is a quivering, hysterical mess, giggling like a bar wench. Finally having admitted to taking the map, Jenna tries to strike a deal with Captain de Plume. Realising quite how helpless and trapped she is, she begins to negotiate and offer the Captain all manner of compensation.

Drunk with enjoyment at the sight of his old enemy in such a state, the Captain is having none of it, though he doesn't attempt to stop her from begging. As Captain Jenna becomes more and more desperate, she even begins to consider simply handing him the map - after all, the crinkled paper is beginning to chafe against her skin. However, if de Plume is tormenting her this intensely when she's protesting innoccence, just what will he do to her if he finds out she's been stringing him along all this time?

Shuddering at the thoughts of the torments that could befall her if they aren't rescued soon, Jenna silently prays that de Plume doesn't become frisky enough to remove her corset, under which the map she has struggled for so long to protect is hidden...

- - - - -

Another picture done using the MacGuyver method (drawn>phone camera>Pixlr>Upload), this also marks the first image I've drawn in which I really had a proper go at feet. Whilst not familiar with drawing them (notice they are usually strategically obscured in my pictures), I made a special effort on this occasion to ensure that Miss Jenna would suffer tickling on her very worst spot.

Hope you all enjoy this pic! Please ensure all significant others are secured on your way out, because if they get misplaced, I can't promise I won't put them through some special hospitality. >😉

Very good story, I love the pic too :lol Congratulations for this job Senshi!

Thanks for the support! 😀 I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Captain de Plume. 😉

Dear sweet mother of Gollum, this is FANTASTIC!! :super_hap Makes it all the more ironic that I saw your message and discovered this while chatting with said roped-up Captain Jenna...seems she beat me to the comment. xD

Again, I'm astounded at how nice this looks after the MacGuyver process - the use of the simple gradient fits well with the theme, and helps add spacial depth to the overall piece. The dialogue also helps to fill in the blank spots...and speaking of dialogue and scenario, man, that's really what made this one for me. :bouncy: An artist whose strength is in words as well as brush is a powerful artist, indeed!

Pretty good attempt for your first time drawing feet, I must say. 🙂 The proportions could use a little work, but then, feet are like the hardest body parts to draw anyway, in addition to hands - so I'd say you did a good job. I like how the big toe in her right foot seems pulled back and way from her other toes, and the toes of her left foot clenching the feather like that. Looks like they've got character in that sense, and that's always great when it comes to feet/ticklish art. Very excited to see more art like this, and how you grow with it! :super_hap

As for how Jenna looks - well, it appears her own words sums it up well. She looks so damn sexy as a pirate...now I must get her that outfit for real! >=3 Nyahahah...but yeah, nice work with representing her in a specific theme, and envisioning the real likeness of her to fit that theme. I imagine that's a tough thing for artists to do, as it is a tough thing for writers to place real people into fantasy scenarios. You pulled it off well here, and she certainly seems to like it too, so, success!! xP Nice touch with the blindfold too, hehe.

I'm so totally pleased by this, and I'm TOTALLY looking forward to working with you again in the future if you'll have me - hopefully for a commission by that time. 🙂 Thanks again for this, man! No significant other shall be safe from you and your minions!!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back