• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Pissing off KFC Protest

Hiryu

TMF Master
I found this by accident today while looking for a the title of an old movie that had a funny torture scene. During the search I came across a forum where people were arguing over how KFC prepairs their chicken which lead to this hilarious video clip. It's too big to post here so here's the link. If you can't get it to play, just right click on download. It's around 3 megs.

http://www.jokaroo.com/funnyvideos/kfcprotest.html

that's something i'd do. hehe. the area looks strangley enough like Jacksonville Beach, by where i live.

Did you hear what that one girl said to him when he walked over? "We're pressing charges for assault!" Haaa haaa! What a joke!

Keeper D said:
Did you hear what that one girl said to him when he walked over? "We're pressing charges for assault!" Haaa haaa! What a joke!

haha! i missed that. holy moly the minds of people.... i gotta do something like that, that'll be hilarious.

This guy is my new hero

Reminds me of what my friend and i did last year. Dick cheney came to dekalb because the speaker of the house is from the area and they had a fundraiser, naturally hoards of liberals came out sayin "Go home" and stuff and chants like "1,2,3,4, we wont fight your fuckin war" etc etc

So my friend and i made 2 signs, mine said "I dont know why im here" and i wore a pic of bush with his cowboy hat and i had some mardi gras beads on and my sign was ment to say that most the people there didnt even know why they were there. I also mingled between people and hummed the hail to the chief loudly
My friend marc had 2 signs saying "No Im right" and "No your not" to symbolize how party arguments

During they're chants id start a "we want beer" or "give us food" chants. A lady made a comment saying i dont look rich enough to be a republican, to which i replied "yeah and you dont look black enough to be a democrat" naturally she wasnt smiling or happy bout that. I started some other chants but i cant recall, i think i just started shouting "I LIKE STUFF" and "give me some money" real loud

I walked back cuz i had to work the fundraiser cleanup, some people started followin me tryin to start stuff, i reached a "Safe haven" of republicans but at first they boo'd me thinkin i was against Bush but then they caught the concept of my sign.

A second time was election night, i walked around holding my bush\cheney sign and just waved to people, recieved many middle fingers, and even told that my sign was "offensive" to which i replied "sorry u feel that way" My main objection was this tho, i sat in my elevator lobby with "hail to the chief" playin loudly and i kept hittin the elevator buttons, as the door opened, my music was playin, i was sittin on the lobby couch holdin the sign goin "Vote for bush, god bless" and i had my friend who is a former rotc member, just standing and saluting. Heh, they heard my music on the sidewalk and i was on the fifth floor of a tower

Last edited:
He was just standing there like it ain't no thang! LOL, acting all oblivious on purpose. Thats cool.

say vegetarians had a store but instead of factory farming and being a horrible corporation, they treated their workers like shit, so people had a protest. would you still make fun of that protest?

Also say assholes like bush and cheney were at the bottom of the power level in this society, and we were living in a world with a bit of peace and justice. Hence people like bush and cheney had to protest, would you still make fun of them?

my question is, is it the concept of exercising freedom that is offensive to you? or the message behind it?

ps. going to a pro government/corporate rally is not exercising freedom

i gotta get off my ass and do something like that, going to a democratic rally just to piss em off for the hell of it. i am registered as republican, but i'm for and against things on both sides.

i could hold a sign saying something like:

"if you don't like Bush, your a douche"

kinda rhymes too.

punk-i support the guy who countered the kfc protest and agree with him, so hence i support it

And nobody would care about people gettin treated badly, cuz some reason chickens and amoeba have more rights and feelins than a person
How is pro govt not exercising your freedom? Where does it say freedom means counter production and revolutionary?

Side note: I also one time went to a vegan showing cow slaughter footage, asked him if he ate plants, he said yes, i said "Well...plants are living creatures....by all definitions they are life....so why do you commit genocide on celery or other of the nice leafy greens"....yeah....he turned away

What's New

10/20/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chatroom this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back