• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Pittsburghs going to the Super Bowl!

masterandticklee

TMF Poster
The title says it all..Pittsburgh is going to the Super Bowl! Still a drinking town with a football problem. Man I miss that dirty, loud, cloudy, rainy, blue collar town!
GQguy

HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!

PITTSBURGH'S GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!

This town went NUTS last night...they had to close off sections of Carson street on the south side due to the massive amount of drunk steeler fans freaking out...in Oakland, someone set a couch on fire on Semple street (because that's how things are celebrated in Oakland) and the cops just stood by to make sure no one got hurt...Walnut street was just a bunch of drunkards screaming and yelling...

This town loves it's team...and it has every right to...it's our year, and those boys have earned it...especially Bettis...finally, we get to take the Bus back to Detroit...

ONE FOR THE THUMB BABY!!!!!!!!

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

The stortbook ending to a fairytale carreer is just around the corner!! The Bus is going out on top! The Seahawk's are for real, and it will be a tough test for the Steelers, but THEY WILL PREVAIL!!!!! Go Steelers!

NotDavidSmith--why must you be such a stick in the mud? Seriously...some people just feel the need to be a killjoy...

It won't work, naysayer...

I agree with Devilution...Steelers are taking the Seahawks down...

and p.s: where did you come up with the garage mechanics??? if you bothered to check, the reason the Pittsburgh Steelers are called the Steelers is due to the huge steel mining industry located in Pittsburgh and the surrounding area...garage mechanics...

And ya know what? I do get excited about international sports...I might not know soccer, but I love basketball...and when the Tel Aviv team won the championships in 2001, I was in Israel, celebrating with everyone...and not berating the name of their team, wasting my energy, and making myself sound ignorant...

So regardless of your stance on pro football, know this: The Steelers have earned this, and they will win!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Steelers played well and deserved to win and Denver played poorly and deserved to lose. The Steelers earned a trip to Super Bowl LX by winning three straight playoff games on the road against higher seeded teams because they were the team that was the most hungry to win all three times. It should be a good game and I have a gut feeling the Steelers will win Super Bowl LX but I will be pulling for the Seahawks because it's their first trip to the Super Bowl, they have a very good team, a great coaching staff and because I am sick of all of the talk out of Bettis about going home to Detroit and going out a winner. GO SEAHAWKS and see to it that the BUS has a flat and also runs out of gas in Detroit.

Let the East coast bias begin!

Seahawks take the fucker.

I hate to burst your bubbles, but we've got Shaun Alexander, probable Super Bowl MVP, Matt Hasselbeck, and Lofa Tatupu, a leading contender for rookie of the year, and we've been at our strongest this year. The Seahawks are really determined, and at this year's Super Bowl, we are going to go all the way!!! 😀

Sockstickler said:
I hate to burst your bubbles, but we've got Shaun Alexander, probable Super Bowl MVP, Matt Hasselbeck, and Lofa Tatupu, a leading contender for rookie of the year, and we've been at our strongest this year. The Seahawks are really determined, and at this year's Super Bowl, we are going to go all the way!!! 😀
I hate to burst YOUR bubble, but I doubt Alexander will gain more than 65 yards. Pittsburgh will take a quick 17-0 lead, and Seattle won't be able to even THINK about running the ball!

*frantically waves Terrible Towels*

Its amazing all the teams that could have had such an awe imposing specimen as Ben Rothesberger as well 2 years ago. Last year he went to the AFC Championship but mainly because of the runninggame and the Steeler D but this year Big Ben was simply amazing...especially in the playoffs. I mean think of the inferior QBs that were taken. Manning, Rivers and Losman (Losman im not sure of). Funny thing is the NY Giants practically gave the Chargers their team with all those draft pics to get Eli Manning. Rothesberger is better and they could have had him just straight up! Kind of like when the Titans took Kevin Dyson and let Randy Moss languish.

Last edited:
Bah you Seahawks fans!!! I give you credit: backing up your team when you know defeat is inevitable!!! HAHAHAHAHA 😀😀😀😀😀

After Hasselbeck (I still think he'll choke and pull a Peyton Manning) and Shaun Alexander, who do ya got... not too too much. The Steelers, people, have got a multidimensional offense and a rock-solid defense! They can let Willie Parker juke and jive his way for yards, "The Bus" steamroll through, and sometimes over, the offensive line for yards, then you've got Hines Ward who I think will have a break out game. Then you've got the Steelers bread and butter, their defense headed by Polamalu. (small player, massive spirit!) Of course we can't forget the mainstay of these Steelers, Ben Roethlisberger, who has led these Steelers back to the promise land and will lead them to victory!

SO TAKE A SEAT HOLMGREN, COWHER AND THE STEELERS WILL BE TAKING YOU TO SCHOOL IN DETROIT!

Time to get on the bus y'all, class will be in session in 10 days! LET'S GO STEELERS!

big_dogg85 said:
Bah you Seahawks fans!!! I give you credit: backing up your team when you know defeat is inevitable!!! HAHAHAHAHA 😀😀😀😀😀

After Hasselbeck (I still think he'll choke and pull a Peyton Manning) and Shaun Alexander, who do ya got... not too too much. The Steelers, people, have got a multidimensional offense and a rock-solid defense! They can let Willie Parker juke and jive his way for yards, "The Bus" steamroll through, and sometimes over, the offensive line for yards, then you've got Hines Ward who I think will have a break out game. Then you've got the Steelers bread and butter, their defense headed by Polamalu. (small player, massive spirit!) Of course we can't forget the mainstay of these Steelers, Ben Roethlisberger, who has led these Steelers back to the promise land and will lead them to victory!

SO TAKE A SEAT HOLMGREN, COWHER AND THE STEELERS WILL BE TAKING YOU TO SCHOOL IN DETROIT!

Time to get on the bus y'all, class will be in session in 10 days! LET'S GO STEELERS!
Yeah, class will be in session, but it's going to be the Steelers who get schooled! 😀 Pittsburgh's a good team, no one's denying that, but the Seahawks are the ones who are going to be putting on a football clinic in Detroit 😎

Seattle is better than the others are willing to give credit (plus, I live in Shawn Alexander's hometown...) Holgren has them solid all over. They even won the first playoff game WITHOUT Shawn. And if Carson Palmer isn't taken out by Mingo "accidently' rolling over on his leg and taking his knee out, the Steelers night not be this far. I think it will be close, say 24-17 Seattle. However, I wouldn't mind seeing Pittsburgh win just so the Bengals can beat the 'SuperBowl champs' TWICE next season....😉

Who the heck is Mingo??? If you're gonna talk trash my friend, learn your players...

And if Carson Palmer isn't taken out by Mingo "accidently' rolling over on his leg and taking his knee out

Must be a broken-hearted kitty fan. Too bad it WAS an accident (Bungle blocker let Kimo go), or maybe there would be a case for you.

East Coast bias

Dude...That is the most convenient BS excuse ever devised.

I lived in Chicago until recently and they were talking about it THEN with the Illinois college hoops team last year trailing some ACC teams in the poll. They finally get the number one spot...and then get served up proppa in the Finals by...an East Coast team! No way! Yup... there's some unrealistic bias there...

Last I checked, Texas and USC ran the table in the NCAA Football poll wire to wire...and neither of them are east coast teams.

Seahawks are underdogs for 3 reasons:

1) Two playoff wins under their belts in the last two years. The Steelers now have four.

2) Steelers knocked off #1, #2, and #3 seeds in their conference on the road. Seahawks beat a #6 with no offense (recall WSH beat TB courtesy of a defensive TD and another INT that set up WSH at the 6) and a really beat up #5 seed. At home. The 12th Man next Sunday will be a "Steeler".

3) Vegas is playing the heartstrings of the betting public. Most WANT to see Bettis go out on top after having a great career and being a class act. Just like Elway.

Personally, I think Seattle wins, in OT. Though I'll be rooting for the black and gold.

Camel26 said:
Who the heck is Mingo??? If you're gonna talk trash my friend, learn your players...

Whatever his name was....still think it will be Seattle in a close one....GO SHAWN!!! Pride of Boone County High!

kyhawkeye said:
Whatever his name was....still think it will be Seattle in a close one....GO SHAWN!!! Pride of Boone County High!

Okay ky...I'm pretty sure it's spelled S-h-a-u-n, not s-h-a-w-n...

If it weren't for TMSV...I'd be seriously questioning ur credibility. 😀

You know the Seahawks are gonna lose when their fans can't spell the first name of their MVP right...

LET'S GO STEELERS!!!!!!

we all know how this story will end

Die hard here. Born and Raised... LETS GO STEELERS!

Actually I'm a Bears fan that is also becoming a Bengals fan since I live across the Ohio from Cinti (yes, that is how natives abbreviate it)...I'm mostly rooting for Seattle as an Anti-Steeler...😉

The key will be how Seattle handles Polamalu. If their offensive scheme keeps him out of the game as an effective weapon, then Seattle will take them. If not, then all bets are off. The two running games MIGHT cancel each other out (or, from how both defenses play, BE cancelled out). For the Steelers, Polamalu is vital. If he is neutralized, Pitt is sunk. However, that will be easier said than done...

Ahhhh, what a Super Bowl: Stones were great and The Bus has made his final stop in Detroit and is leaving the fleet, on top of the world.

STEELERS WIN!!!
STEELERS WIN!!!
STEELERS WIN!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back