• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pixies of the Forbidden Forest

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
A most unfortunate young woman has ventured too deep into the Forbidden Forest. Captured by the Deep Forest Pixies, she is slowly and mercilessly tickled to orgasm after orgasm. The pixies delight in such displays of mortal sensitivity and vulnerability, and this experience has just whet their appetite for more...

my archive:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

Attachments

• pix1s.jpg
    pix1s.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 1,636
Last edited:
One vcan always tell a tyklfynd. It is always very dark and toned. slightly surreal, but that is his way is it not dear fiend?

Fine sensuous imagery, featuring more of the sweaty, glowing skin-tones which tend to grace your work! Plenty of yummy feet, ticklers' as well as victim's (with the central Pixie, as per usual, about to become one of each!) The deepening azure of oncoming night (with the forest nicely suggested in silhouette) provides a fine fantasy backdrop for the foreground flurry of magical activity! The Pixies appear to glow with mild firefly incandescence, providing soft amber highlights for the victim's broad soles; the startling emerald accents of the feather wands help establish the arboreal setting, as well as directing the eye! With little of the victim on view, one is left to imagine the weird restraints that must hold her in this position... as well as the further off-screen torments she may be forced to enjoy!

Last edited:
No matter how I try, I always fall short of the Littlebighead.

Wow!

For the umpteenth time a wonderfull pic!
Your style is unmistakable...good job!
Thank you!

Wow! superb style!
Dark mysterious pictures like this are fantastic! would love to see more

Superb! I just love your skin tones and use of colour! A true masterpiece tyklfynd! Well done!

Erk...tooo m-mu-much.... *passes out*

Tyklfynd - you rule the school. I worte a reply on the TMF also - but I just wanted to write here as well and say thanks...your stuff is awesome!!!!

Bandito

Man you are blessed with talent. Wonderfull. :happy:

Tyklfynd, I personally think that might just be your best so far. Looks incredibly good.

That art is made of win and awesome, I can almost picture the face of that tortured soul 😛

hi all, reply time...

journia: yes my friend, that is my way. I think my pics have gotten darker overall. I used to have less contrast and simpler lighting; I am trying to make things more three dimensional and dramatically lit if i can.

littlebighead: you take feedback to an artistic level. such good writing!

sischio: thank you!

c_tickler: more on the way... 4 total in this series; all sketched out, mostly done with colorizing the second one.

feathers: 1001 thanks.

paradoxical719: aww shucks.

bandito: i saw your other reply, and its cool you replied to both my posts; looking forward to your next pics too my friend!

44blues, lunar, f t atlanta, bignorm: thanks all for the positive feedback; I just love getting the little emails telling me someone posted a comment.

sammi-chan: *bows* I have been using photoshop now for a year and a half, and I feel myself learning something new with each pic.

toesinhose: ahh, nylons. well the last nylon pic I did was a request; generally I am a bare soles guy. Nothing planned now, but I can always be talked into it if a great idea comes along. Do you have any absolute favorite nylon photos you could share with us? maybe post in this thread? I dont have a lot of reference photos for nylons.

abadon_XXX: my next pic has the screaming hysterical face with the feet. I love female feet so much I sometimes just zero in on them and draw them very close up; makes squeezing the face in tough.

thanks again, your all too kind!

my archive:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

I too would love to see some more of your nylon work. If you need an idea, I'd be glad to send you a few!

Fynd, your art is amazing. I pray one day you do a */m illustration. 😉 Fantastic work. I am in awe.

That was awesome, which is pretty normal for your artwork! You are gifted!

I love how you drew the skin depressed around the finger tips and feet. The feet of the lers look so delicate that the act of standing looks tickly; as if they are massaging the feet of the lee, with their own tiny feet.

And as usual, leaving us with the mental image of our deliciously dominant ler, getting a taste of her own medicine 🙂

Lovin your work man 🙂 excellent!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back