• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

playful tickles this weekend M/M.

CellarDweller

3rd Level Orange Feather
This past weekend, I was away meeting friends in Virginia. A group of 6 of us who were just going to hang out and relax together, we're all members of the same online forum (not tickle related) and taking the opportunity to meet up again.

One of the guys has "adopted" me as a little brother (he's 3 years older than me) and looking at him, you'd never know he's gay. He's about 6'5", broad shoulders, deep tone of voice, not flamboyant in the least (except when he wants to be). Size 12 1/2 shoe.

He could probably pound me into the ground if he wanted to.

When we first met, he was goofing around with me and made a comment about "teaching me a lesson" when I said something teasing him. He said "I'm bigger, stronger and faster. You don't have a chance." I simply replied with "I'll tickle you."

His reply was that I would easily win a fight if I did that, he was very ticklish, everywhere.

When we got together he gave me a big hug, I returned it, and they stuck my fingers into his armpits. I barely had to wiggle them to get loud, immediate laughter from him. He looked at me with a big grin and said "I know I'm in for it this weekend."

He hadn't seen me for quiet a while, and he was so happy to see me, he was quite tolerant.

:laughing:

He was willing to let me have my fun, and I took chances every so often. Not too often however, I didn't want him to become wary of letting me near him.

I tickled his sids/ribs, his stomach, his waist, just above his knee, and back of his shoulder once by accident. I had walked up behind, and gave him a hug around the waist, and dug my chin into his upper back by the shoulder, and he started giggling.

Best moment came on Saturday night. He went into the bedroom and was laying on top of the bed on his stomach. His size 12 1/2 hanging off the edge, flip flops had been discarded.

I walked in quickly, and before he could do anything, sat on his ankles. Just before I started, I heard him say "Oh no, not the feet!"

I kept it brief, but I got some scratching done on his soles, and he was laughing very loudly. His feet were very soft and smooth. I could've stayed there all night scratching them.

After we all went our seperate ways and went home, he called me to make sure I got home ok. this was part of the conversation:

Him: "Glad you are home ok "little brother", I missed you somethin' fierce."

Me: "I missed you too, "big bro". It was great to see you!"

Him: "We need to do this more often. I miss you already."

Me: "Yeah, I miss you too. Ya know what?"

Him: "What?"

Me: "I bet you miss the tickling too!"

Him: *slight pause* "I probably shouldn't admit this to you at all, and I won't EVER admit it in public, but yea, I miss the tickling too."

:laughing:

Aw...I LOVE IT!!!

Aw Cell...you're the coolest...

12.5 feet?!?!? Dear Lord!!! Ya know what they say about guys with big feet...

More skin to tickle!!! 😉 😛

:super_hap Ha! Another convert to the cause. Well done, cellardweller!

Hiya Camel and Rick!

Glad you liked it! :ggrin:

:super_hap Ha! Another convert to the cause. Well done, cellardweller!

😉

Lemme tell ya, I just had another phone call with the guy, maybe you're right, I did convert him:

Him: It was so good to see ya this past weekend.

Me: I gotta tell ya, when you told me you missed the tickling, I did a "happy dance".

Him: Haahaa....it was kinda fun....I never knew when it was comin'.

Me: Well, I didn't get your feet as often as I wanted. Those flip flops didn't come off.

Him: I had my toes clenched tightly.

Me: Well, next time I'll have to try harder for them.

Him: You're welcome to try.

Me: Of course, if you turn them over on your own, I may be more gentle about it.

Him: Hmmmm.....I'll consider it.

:super_hap

Haha, sounds like you both had a lot of fun. 🙂 Glad he was so receptive and playful about the whole thing, too.

Ya know what they say about guys with big feet...

More skin to tickle!!! 😉 😛

That's a lot of...Oh shark butt.....I was coming from a whole different angle...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back