• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playing the Violetta

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Always a pleasure to draw this person. A class act and just an absolute princess of a human being.

:edit: Now with color

Last edited:
That's a pretty violent reaction… dynamic activity even in restraint! I don't hold out much hope for the integrity of that framework! Another distinctive scene, expertly rendered!

Hehhe Violetta, the one woman on here who I always think deserves the most tickling~
>83

Just absolutely wonderful work man! Artistically wonderful as can be, the posing is great, your artistic skills on soles in truly wonderful, the color is fantastic, the clothing, stocks, the feather, just all of it shows your artistic skill and I am very happy to see more work from you ;D

Oh, I love it with color even more! It makes it pop and gives it more dimension. It really compliments the definition you give stuff. Also, that hair texture is pretty great.

Man, you're a devil. Never change. 😉

You portrayed our wuvely Violetta so very well. You get a cookie. ^_^

Oh, I love it with color even more! It makes it pop and gives it more dimension. It really compliments the definition you give stuff. Also, that hair texture is pretty great.

Man, you're a devil. Never change. 😉

I thought I might be due for some coloring, and who better for than our own local cartoon Queen? Nobody that's who.
You like that huh? I'll share that secret actually: Instead of laying some color or ink down, i just smeared the sloppy pencil coloring and got that lovely texture by accident. So there you have it: colored pencil base with a digital smudge for some kick-ass results.

Oh my dear Vio, i'm not stopping at mere tickling. Much as i relish punishing those long, ticklish Italian feet, I think I can definitely try some new tricks on a masochist like you pretty soon..... ;D

Oh my dear Vio, i'm not stopping at mere tickling. Much as i relish punishing those long, ticklish Italian feet, I think I can definitely try some new tricks on a masochist like you pretty soon..... ;D

Well, when you put it thaaat way... more! more! more!

When you play the Violetta, ishe feels like a joy to play and you always get a great sound out of her!

... Shoes? I don't wear shoes. :huh

I REALLY wish you'd wear some kind of sandal...... if for only the fact that I could then fantasize about taking them off =)

When you play the Violetta, ishe feels like a joy to play and you always get a great sound out of her!

Oh it's heavenly! Sounds like pure joy! And it plays so smooth, my fingers just seem to glide, and with such a large surface area, you can really control all dimensions of the music with the slightest adjustment.

To be honest, I generalize. When I have to (to go in places, when it's just too hot, etc.) I do have sandals I slip on. And when it's just too damn cold there's some nice soft boots waiting every winter.

To be honest, I generalize. When I have to (to go in places, when it's just too hot, etc.) I do have sandals I slip on. And when it's just too damn cold there's some nice soft boots waiting every winter.

Lol, well I kinda figured you weren't going tribal when picking up milk XD
Im merely fantasizing aloud- as usual 😛

Boots.... Ah man I miss the goth boots era.... I envy those privileged few who got to find out what your feet smell like after kicking those off 😀

Yeow! This Is Hot!! The textures, the realism, I haven't seem anything of such quality in ages. Really captures the energy of the moment, so sensual and sexy. I'm saving this one. I'm also going to have to keep an eye out for more works of yours yet to come. This is great work.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back