• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

playoff & superbowl plans?

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
Just wondered what everyone was planning on doing for the games this Sunday and for the super bowl...and who you're pulling for.

We'll just be relaxing at home on Sunday. We were supposed to go visit family this wekend. But, the forecast told us otherwise. We'll be rooting for the Pats and Eagles...though we do like the others as well.

AFA the big one...We have a few friends coming over to join us for the game. We'll have plenty to pig out on earlier in the day. We pick the Pats over anyone. If the Pats don't win on Sunday, I'll take the Steelers over either of the others.

No matter who wins any of the three games, I just hope they're good games and not runaways.

So, how about you? What are your plans?

Ann

well since the hollywood brother is not with his beloved he will wrok on the championship sunday and the superbowl sunday so that people with families can be home with them. You see for all the jokes the hollywood brother makes, at heart he is a good guy. Just do not let the rumor that the hollywood brother is a kind soul go to so far or else the 20,000 plus tickle posters here may not look up to the hollywood brother anymore

Last edited:
I think that's a wonderful thing to do, HB. 🙂
My first thought when I read the OP was...huh? Superbowl? I had no idea it was this Sunday. I knew from listening to hubby that there were playoffs or something going on last week but I don't know how long those last. All I could tell you is the Superbowl happens sometime in the winter. 😛
I'll be doing what most women will be doing. Sitting around bored as hell and waiting for it to be over. 🙂

I am rooting for Atlanta and Pittsburgh.
Falcons and the Steelers would make a great Superbowl

Since it is gonna snow BIG time here in the NY area.....it is gonna be a snow in, football and ticklefest here.

TTD

will be wacthing at home with my son most likely...live not too far from Miami of Ohio, so my son has become a big steelers and Ben Rothlesthberger fan.....

I would like to stay home and watch the Superbowl with my buddies but I know I will wind up having to work that Sunday anyway! Well, that's what it is like working in retail.

it goign to be a all pa superboel the hollywood brother thinks. the falcons are not half as good as there old super bowl team and it would be good for camel26 to see her two favortie teams in the superbowl

I agree with TTD. Pittsburgh and Atlanta were my pics when the playoffs started. As for what I will be doing for the game, Steaks on the grill and and some Corona Extras. It should be a great Championship weekend.

TLD

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back