• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

please excuse her. She's a bit sheepish ^__^

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
visual puns are amusing. X3
anyhow, this is just something random I threw together yesterday, and finished inking it today. I think it turned out pretty well to have been for the sake of a joke. XD I haven't named her yet, and I'm not certain that I'll do anymore with her, but I liked this one. Comments are encouraged.

Attachments

• sheep_girl.jpg
    sheep_girl.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 285
A black stocking sheep, I see! "Shear" stockings, too! Well drawn and rather moody... our love-ewe seems a bit pensive. A promising start! I'd encourage you to develop this character: more pictures in a variety of situations, a biography, that sort of thing. The community can aways use more iconic heroines!

I'm glad someone sees potential in her. ^___^
it means a lot coming from you. Iconic?...wow. Wouldn't stretch it that far 😛

I'm glad someone sees potential in her. ^___^
it means a lot coming from you. Iconic?...wow. Wouldn't stretch it that far 😛

Of course he's stretching it, it's LBH you're talking about here. He couldn't not sugarcoat art if his life depended on it. LOL 😛

Are you looking for critiques as well as comments? I can do that for you too. Better to ask now before I make a post on just one or the other.

Last edited:
your criticism is always constructive so I don't mind it. Let the good times roll XD

your criticism is always constructive so I don't mind it. Let the good times roll XD

Others would beg to differ, although, to your credit, you're not as apparently sensitive as they are. XD

The first mistake that stands out immediately for me is how big her right foot is compared to the left. Angles and perspectives aside, it's too large and it's nearly as big as the entire length of her left leg. Even if you intended for her to have big feet, thats fine, but minding the length of the sole better would make this aspect of the picture more appealing and less distracting.

Feet can be hard to draw, some would say harder than hands (although in my case feet are far more easier to draw correctly), so I'm glad that you at least tried to get it right and take a risk that you'd get it wrong than to not try at all and try to take a shortcut or easy way out.

As for the hand, it is placed in a good way, as it is a mannerism showing her shy demeanor. So, the placement and position of the hand and it's fingers are good, but the problem here is, again, the anatomy. The hand is too large. Likewise, her torso is far too long, making the distance between her upper and lower body very obvious.

The thing you did the best here was conveying the right emotion and mood with the face. The blushing was a good touch, and the emotion isn't too strong, either. Combined with her hand gesture, it's gives a good, soft, gentle feeling. However, again, the head is too big when compared to the shoulder area. Even though this becomes a foreshortening issue because of the position she's sitting in, the head is still bigger than it should be.

The shirt strap down the arm is a good sensual touch as is being able to see her panties; it compliments the overall theme of the picture.

You've got the right idea with this piece, and what needed to get across did, but what holds this one back from being all it could have been are the anatomy issues. For beginners, this is usually the number one obstacle to overcome, so it's ever present in alot of artwork. It's something that can only be worked past through study of human anatomy and refinement, and the more you draw the more you'll refine, so keep refining! 😛

I like to think I've gotten a little better than when I started, and given that this drawing was sort of off the top of my head, I'm surprised it had as few flaws as it did. ^__^ Thanks for the kind words and criticism. The next image of her, should I ever get around to it, will hopefully be more refined.

Vlad- lol
Mr. Blastoise- Thank you, and I will make a new pic of her soon (as soon as I find the time... <_< )

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back