• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please have anybody bigger clips??!!

Johnny_Erasco

TMF Regular
Hi friends!
I´m searching for bigger clips.
Clips with a lenght of 20-30 minutes (or longer).
Sometimes THE ROCKING have those clips.
I know, to send me clips like that, that needs time and a little bit of money for you, and for me too.
So, if you have got a little bit time for me, please can you send me clips like that?

to: [email protected]

thank you.
your dkm

Tach kleiner!

Ich glaube das was du suchst, kann man schwer unter Clips verkaufen, gell? Also illegal. Das ist der eine Grund warum sowas hier nicht gepostet werden könnte.

Das andere ist die Größe die du verlangst. Hier können, so viel ich weiß, nur 2,5mb gepostet werden. Und mit dem Postfach bei Yahoo ist soweit ich weiß auch bei 3mb Schluss.

Leute die eine Breitbandverbindung, in Deutschland zum Beispiel DSL, haben, können sowas in Form von Peer to Peer tauschen. Solltest du DSL haben und zum Beispiel die dazugehörige Flatrate, dann könntest du zum Beispiel KaZaa oder eMule benutzen, um auch größere Dateien auszutauschen. Voraussetzung ist natürlich, dass du die nötige Zeit online bist (schon etwas länger, wenn nicht sogar über mehrere Tage). Das gilt natürlich nur für Dateien, die nicht unter das Copyright fallen. ;-)

Aber leider gibt es ja auch ganz viele Leute, die die oben genannten Möglichkeiten nutzen um gerade sowas im Netz zu verbreiten...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back