• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please, maximum details (mostly for girls but it doesn't matter)

nice_guy

Please, maximum details, anybody

Hi everybody! Like I said before, i'm new here and i'd like to get your idea on things. I never had a chance to really tickle anybody or have someone really tickle me. Basically, i've never been in bondage. Now, I know that i'm ticklish on my ribs, but i've never had my feet tickled. I don't even know if i'm ticklish on my feet or my toes. So anyways, i'd like to know if any of you had a chance to tickle me, how would you do it? I mean, bondage method (in detail: how, what), tools, techniques. I mean really, what could possibly be done to me? Would you go easy on me b/c i'm new or would you really make me pay b/c i think my feet aren't ticklish. Now, keep in mind, it would be only feet tickling nothing else. So whatever technique or method anybody has, it would have to be only for foot tickling.

So that's it guys. I hope this wasn't too long to read, but i'd really want to know your detailed responses.

Thank you very much.

P.S. Anybody line in MTL.

Last edited:
the hollywood brother suggest you read the threads here and you will pick up good pointers. also read the stories of a author known as tower98. the hollywood brother think you might like his writing style and his stories

I know that there's the tips thread but i'd really wanna get your personal opinions, come on people, give me a dose of what you got🙂

So you're saying you only want you feet to be tickled with different tools and techniques?

If that's the case, meet me in my new thread this saturday and I'll see what I can do.

ok, and how do i do that? Is it just a new thread that you're going to post? I don't know if i i'll be online saturday, but anyways i'll try.

If not Saturday, then maybe Sunday will do. Just come whenever you can.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back