• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please Post Descriptions With Your Splits

David Tyler

TMF Expert
Please, it would make it easier on a lot of us if you would post a reasonably detailed description of the split file you're posting.

Simple stuff like is it upper body, feet, combination of, stockings, no stockings, bondage, stocks .... etc.

If you really want to get more detailed ... great .. but you just need to at least cover that much. There are things that I'd like to see and things that bore me. I don't mean to be critical but one mans meat ... etc.

If you can post screen caps, so much the better ... but still, you don't need to go that far. Just give us an idea of what the file contains before we download it and rejoin the parts only to discover that it's not our particular cup of tea.

Thanks.

Don't mean to be critical, just trying to make it easier on everyone.

Good point. I'm sorry I omitted to do this in my two posts that answered requests. I shall do it in furture.

This suggestion comes up every few months, with few heeding it. I do hope that people will listen to this particular incarnation. The people want to know what they are downloading, that they do.

first people downloading it could post a description for others to refer to
not the same as having original poster do it but better than nothing

i'll get this one back to the front because it is important, i'm not all into some sorts of tickling but I do like a majority of it. it's just best to post discriptions so we don't waste our time downloading when we really didn't want them

Screencaps would be cool too. If it isn't a pain in the ass to do em...

Screen caps or Descriptions is a very good idea, but not everyone does it and due to it's not a rule, not too much people pay attention to it.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back