• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please Pray for my Dad

crydun

Verified
He is in the hospital again. They are pretty certain that he has pneumonia and possibly heart failure. At 4:30pm yesterday, his temp was 103F. he is on oxygen and antibiotics. Life is ironic sometimes seeing as how we just buried his brother Monday. To my knowledge, Dad was never told. (He has dementia and it wouldn't have been good.) Yet, it's as if he sensed something. Very eerie. All of your prayers and thoughts are appreciated at this difficult time.

Yours in Love,

Crydun

i responded in the tmf, but will also respond here as well. consider it done, my thoughts and prayers for you crydun in this difficult time for you.. pm box is open anytime.

melanie

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your father, and the rest of your family...

Both you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

I'll pray for your father today at 3pm when I pray the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy. People believe Jesus was actually cruicified in the three o' clock hour and that this is a particurly good time to pray and ask for help, since his mercy opened up more at this time than any other and miracles have been known to happen because of this prayer.

It's a good time to ask for things like this.

Last edited:
Vladislaus Dracula said:
I'll pray for your father today at 3pm when I pray the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy. People believe Jesus was actually cruicified in the three o' clock hour and that this is a particurly good time to pray and ask for help, since his mercy opened up more at this time than any other and miracles have been know to happen because of this prayer.

Hmmm, I actually didn't know that. Good thing for us Christians to know!😛

Vladislaus Dracula said:
I'll pray for your father today at 3pm when I pray the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy. People believe Jesus was actually cruicified in the three o' clock hour and that this is a particurly good time to pray and ask for help, since his mercy opened up more at this time than any other and miracles have been know to happen because of this prayer.

The 9th hour, right, Vlad?

My prayers and hope are with you and your father, Crydun.

TKLVR18 said:
Hmmm, I actually didn't know that. Good thing for us Christians to know!😛

Well, its a catholic prayer, but anyone that knows how to pray it can. It's prayed on rosary beeds (to keep track of the repititions).

If you know how a standard rosary looks, I could teach you how to pray it.

You don't actually need the rosary if you can keep track in your head.

kyhawkeye said:
The 9th hour, right, Vlad?

Well, its very hard to say if he was crucified at 3 or he died at 3, but it's believed to be in the 3pm hour. It's also hard to say how long he was up there before he died. But most people believe this part of the passion happened at 3.

Meditation on all the "stations of the cross" is ideal though, especially now during Lent. His suffering was not just limited to the cross, afterall.

Its very warming to know there are so many nice and caring people in this community...well done to you all.
I hope you can find some peace in these messages and I wish you and your family every help and support during this difficult time...my prayers are with you and your father.

im not religious either, but i really hope that your father pulls through, i know firsthand how stressful this can be. I hope that you, your father and the rest of your family can pull through this.

People, whatever deity you guys believe in, please show your support for this guy

Heh... I've been here for a few months. (Watching Lonely Kimiko in the background 😀. Being a goth, I luv observing a goth grrl. )

Haven't actually posted anything, so I guess this is my first post.

I pray for your dad, Crydun. I know it's hard to go through this kinda thing, but hope for the best. Pray for the best. God's worked miracles before... you can only hope, girl.

You have my best wishes.

My prayers for him, yourself, friends, family and loved ones. Good luck to you. Stay positive

I know you aint going through an easy time at the minute. i've just been told yesterday that my Gran has had a set of heart attacks, and she's currently in Hospital herself. I really hope things pull through for you and your family Crydun.

I'm not a catholic (I do believe in greater powers though!), but know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your father, Crydun.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back