• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please pray for my girl and her Mother and her whole loving family

Mr.Teehehe

TMF Regular
Please keep my girlfriend in your thoughts and deepest prayers she's going through a rough time and chaos right now. Not only is she looking hard for a Job (two Jobs in fact) and with the economy how it is and with car gas prices. Her Mother also has Cancer she found out about that about her Mom on Tuesday that she has cancer so my girlfriend and her younger sister (both thier Mother) are both going through a hard time. My girlfriend's whole family is. So my girlfriend is not her normal self right now and hasn't been for the past few weeks i know. I haven't met my girlfriend's Mother yet who has cancer but still keep both my girlfriend and her sister and thier Mother and thier whole lovely and great family in each and every one of your prayers for me. It's just been alot of listening and caring and true loving and understanding that i'm giving my girlfriend now and her rough time that she's been dealing with. She'll be okay and we'll be okay everything will be fine and i'm helping her get through this in any way that i can for her:inlove: Just keep everybody in your prayers.

Thank you 🙂

I'm sorry to hear about your girl and her family, man. My mom's sort of going through the same thing...laid off a few months ago (she just found a job, so that's cool), but my grandpa's been diagnosed with lung cancer, and...yeah, the whole deal. I emphathize. And I'll definitely keep you and your girl and her mother and family in my prayers. It sounds like you're an awesome guy for her. I hope things work out well in the near future...

Hopefully, she finds the light she needs within you, as well as the guy upstairs. Take care!

the hollywood brother is very sorry to hear of this and the hollywood brother will wish and pray for this family to get better quickly

she and you will be in my thoughts as well..feel free to pm me or have her pm me..i know what it's like to have a parent with cancer...

I'm sorry to hear about your girl and her family, man. My mom's sort of going through the same thing...laid off a few months ago (she just found a job, so that's cool), but my grandpa's been diagnosed with lung cancer, and...yeah, the whole deal. I emphathize. And I'll definitely keep you and your girl and her mother and family in my prayers. It sounds like you're an awesome guy for her. I hope things work out well in the near future...

Hopefully, she finds the light she needs within you, as well as the guy upstairs. Take care!

Thank you man and i'll def be praying and keeping your Grandpa in my thoughts and prayers as well over his cancer and that he makes a speedy and full recovery 🙂 My Dad's Father who is my uncle died of it and so did my Aunt's Husband so i know what it's like as well to be dealing with cancer. It hit's everybody hard.

But thanks again Dalekfire for the prayers and thoughts about my girl's Mother and her whole family's messes that they are going through right now and continue to deal with. It's really really appreciated alot :happy:

Last edited:
I will add all of your loved ones to my prayers to help in what ever they they made need it. How cool is it we have a community that you can put that request up and not get ridiculed for!!!!! Awsome!!!!! a tribute to the people that make up the community!!!!!!

Thank you man and i'll def be praying and keeping your Grandpa in my thoughts and prayers as well over his cancer and that he makes a speedy and full recovery 🙂 My Dad's Father who is my uncle died of it and so did my Aunt's Husband so i know what it's like as well to be dealing with cancer. It hit's everybody hard.

But thanks again Dalekfire for the prayers and thoughts about my girl's Mother and her whole family's messes that they are going through right now and continue to deal with. It's really really appreciated alot :happy:

Any time, friend. 🙂 And likewise, thanks for the prayer for my gramps, as well.

sorry to say I'm not much for prayer, but I do hope fro the best. If they need it I can give some of my good karma. Cancer is truly a heartbreaking things, but the important thing is to never let it get to you and never loose the desire for happines. May things turn for the better and then never turn.

sorry to say I'm not much for prayer, but I do hope fro the best. If they need it I can give some of my good karma. Cancer is truly a heartbreaking things, but the important thing is to never let it get to you and never loose the desire for happines. May things turn for the better and then never turn.

Thanks for all of the kind words GRM13 really :super_hap

Don't sweat it 😉 . I know you'd do the same for me. Keep on trucking. 😛

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back