• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please pray

Mr.Teehehe

TMF Regular
I don't really even know what kind of person and guy i am any more i guess i don't know? I have so much stuff on my mind and with things and worries after worry everything i touch i seem to make it worse or cause others to latch out at me and bash with word's when all i wanna be is truthful and honest

Hang tough, bro. Bad stretch at the moment, but you'll land on your feet. Here, watch this. It always helps me out of a funk. :super_hap

Most all go through periods of extreme uncertainty in their lives. Perhaps you just need to talk it out with someone? Wishing you the best of fortune.

I don't really even know what kind of person and guy i am any more i guess i don't know? I have so much stuff on my mind and with things and worries after worry everything i touch i seem to make it worse or cause others to latch out at me and bash with word's when all i wanna be is truthful and honest

Honey it sounds like something really deep is on your mind.If you want to talk I am here hun,I hope everything gets better for you soon.

Hang in there. Take joy in the simple things in your life. Be strong. Don't give up! Seriously...don't even thing about giving up! Otherwise we will come up to your house/apartment and snuggle you to pieces! ^_~

Welcome to my world, but don't falter down. Everyone gets bad days sometimes, so we can appreciate the good we receive after. Just don't worry too much, fate has strange way of solving its own problems all alone.

Don't try to assess what kind of person you are right now. Just make it thru your days, fight inside yourself for happiness (it takes a resolute determination), and live. Have fun. Force yourself to have fun. Don't be ruled by how you feel. Force yourself into how you WANT to feel. Sounds weird, but it works.

At this point you have an opportunity. You can reshape yourself more easily coming off of a bad breakup than many other times in life. Decide who you want to be. Don't worry about who you are right now. Just think about what kind of man you WANT to be. Then slowly, slowly, slowly, push yourself in that direction. It's kinda like really wet clay. Very fine adjustments make big results.But if you try to make large adjustments, you're gonna mess it up. Remember, you are in flux right now. Try not to get into a big-decision situation. Change yourself slowly.

But don't worry about what you are right now. You're perspective is skewed, and you won't read yourself accurately (note you're nsure about what kind of person you are). Just be whatever it is you are, and don't worry about it. Clarity, stability, change and direction will all come in time. And a shorter time than you think right now.

A song for you; Iced Earth's "Hollow Man". Helped me a lot when my split happened in 2003. In fact it's about the guy's own divorce. Uplifting stuff. Maybe you can find it on Limewire.

CJ

Thank you everybody and everyone for all of the much much much much needed advice and kind words of support and love. I just gotta figuere out me and handle myself and find out and go seek out me and with what i want and want to do in whatever it is that i want to do. Then i'll be on that right path and everything else will fall into place slowly by slowly. So i have to work on me first and then everything else will come after that.

So i thank you thank you from my big heart everybody's advice and words. You are all so great and helpful on this forum. Again i thank you.

*Hugs*

Just remember the Prayer of Jabez, my friend, from 1st Chronicles 4:9-10

"And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested. "

I feel what your going through man, just coming off my own separation of love and into friendship stage. Its hard that first couple of days, but you will find you again. Trust me, after a good workout, the mind heals.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back