• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please read, (Continuing my first post now)

Soilwork

First I want to thank You all for Your input in My first post, and now this is the continuation of it. I didn't get to finish because I had to go. I have never been able to act on any of My feelings or thoughts I have with tickling, and I feel worried, because I feel like if I am not able to soon, I am going to explode. It is the only thing I can get off on. I can't climax from looking at or think about regular sex, intercourse. I can only finish and orgasm only when Im looking at or thinking about tickling or feet. That is My first question, is anyone else like that? That they cant get off on watching or thinking about regular sex? And the second part of My problem, when Im in public, and I see an atractive woman, I want to just grab them and tickle them to death, because I feel like Im going to have a nervous breakdown if I dont, for how sexually frustrated I am. The pictures, the video clips, and thoughts are not enough to satisfy anymore. Is anyone else like this? What should I do? Obviously not act on it. I am sorry if I am coming across as creepy in anyway, but please comment.

Well, i did feel so, many times during several years (until i was 20 or 21 years old), in that moment i fall in love (really like with nobody else), then i always told at that girl the espcial than her feet were to me. She told me, touch, lick and tickle her feet, so i had all with that girl. After her, each time than i knew or know any girl, i try to get close at her feet, if she's barefeet or using an opened shoes (like sandals or similar), i immediately say her : what beautiful feet you have !, or some sentece similar. Sometimes i speak her about of reflexology and while the theme starts be interesting for her, then i talk her, if she would like to try it !. Almost all (90% or more), accept it. You must be calm, relax, not nervous or almost crazy, because then the girl think that you're a freak or some disturbing on your mind. Act naturally, no overanxious. I did learn meditation/yoga, that can be useful to you. I also investigated on reflexology, that is very useful to me and maybe to you too. Good luck.

You sound a little freaked out man, just relax. :grind_tee
Really the only thing that you might have a problem with is all the worrying. Sure, that's to be expected, but if you dwell on it too much you're either gonna give yourself an ulcer or you could potentially develop a mild disfunction of some sort. Worrying and dwelling on things in a negative way is hard on the system both physically and mentally. It wont make anything better and in fact it can make things a lot worse. I can almost guarantee that if you simply relax and try to have a good time in sexual situations that the experiance will be 1000's of times more rewarding.
And as far as the whole grabbing a tickling to death thing...dude...you have a fetish...That's normal.
No worries! 😀

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back