• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please settle a dispute that I had with a co-worker

I think everyone needs to stop accepting this behavior. That's the problem. Every business and individual should have the attitude that you get skipped if you're on your phone. The more people refuse to accept this crap, the less people will get away with it.

:clap:

Cell conversations in these part are not usually that rude.

Actually, in this neck of the woods, it's not the employee that takes the stand but the customers.

I've even done it myself. If somebody is on their phone while other customers are waiting, it's USUALLY the customers who take matters in their own hands. You just bully yourself past the offender and place your order. The employee follows suit and the jerkoff gets the message.

It's rude, but as long as they're not holding up the line I see no reason to be bothered by it. Just finish the transaction and wish them a good day. Chances are you'll never see them again.

Last edited:
Ooh man.
I was buying cigarettes today & the dude checking me out straight up answers his cell phone. Just like I wasn't even standing there. He continued to check me out..but stayed on the phone the entire time.
I honestly wanted to punch him in the face.

But..people suck..so ya know. There's that.

I think its rude to be on the phone when your at some ones home

It is an opinion and not fact. However,if someone has manners they don't talk on their phone in public like that any all. No one needs to hear others conversations. The cell phone has ruined peoples manners.

Okay maybe I guess since I was raised by a Mom who really emphasized that manners were important and I think that everyone should be taught them no matter what race, religion you are, etc... I do think it's rude when a customer is on the phone while I am ringing them up & I don't take it personally.
Just when it comes to manners, some things are more clear cut rude and others are in the gray area in a matter of perception.

religion-morals.jpg

I agree with you it is rude they should have the common decency to either hang up with the person they are speaking to or just wait until they leave the store because being in the customer service field myself there are various questions that an employee of said company "have to ask" so you are right Girlwholikes2laugh it is rude for them to do that your coworker obviously doesn't know and do his job very well because he would know exactly what I just said

I don't think it's rude, I know it's rude. If you're interacting with someone even though you aren't directly speaking to each other and having an active conversation you shouldn't be on the phone.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back