• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please welcome MTJ Publishing Editor AnnieHall!

MTJpub

Verified
Greetings friends,

It has always been very important to me that the majority of the talent at MTJ Publishing come from this community. Equally important is that we continue to raise the bar and never become satisfied with the status quo. There is always room for improvement.

While some of you may have noticed a new name attached to the credits of our most recent releases. I would like to announce that the TMF’s adorable miscreant AnnieHall is now the official editor at MTJ Publishing.

AnnieHall has already proved to be indispensable and I look forward to working with her for many years to come.

Please Welcome MTJ Publishing Editor AnnieHall!

Jim a.k.a. Morandilas
MTJ Publishing
http://www.mtjpub.com/

Please Note: Many thanks to Tomato Dragon who put together this great illustration of Annie at work!

Attachments

• AnnieHall.jpg
    AnnieHall.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 210
Keep an eye on her man. It's not professional to break out the pink vibrator at a respectable publishing company. 🙂

Congrats, hun!

Snail Shell

Congratulations Annie!

Great picture TD 😎

She will make a wonderful addition to the publication

Congratulations, adorable miscreant! I like that; good one, Sir Jim! I guess that question of TD was a bit prescient in his artwork section, eh? Lovely work as ever, 'o' pasta sauce serpent of the skies. 😀

Congratulations, adorable miscreant! I like that; good one, Sir Jim! I guess that question of TD was a bit prescient in his artwork section, eh? Lovely work as ever, 'o' pasta sauce serpent of the skies. 😀

Say what?

Thanks 🙂

Congratulations to you, Ms. Annie. I'm definitely diggin' the cartoon look. 🙂

Wow Annie!! Good job. I'm kinda jealous. Reminds me of my English Journal days. You exhibit judgment and maturity beyond your years...you will do well.

Congratulations, Mai!
Hope that this works out extremely well for you 😉

Jim, Applause for finding employees within the
community.

and

TomatoDragon, Fantastic Drawing!

Lee

Congrats Mai!! That fricking rocks!

And I agree with Lee, TomatoDragon, that pic is perfect man.

Congratulations Brat! Way to-...waitaminute...if she's the editor, then that means...NO ONE'S WORK IS SAFE! Authors will be beseiged by spelling corrections like "'Hellz yeah' instead of 'hell yes' on pg. 24" and other Maireadisms! Feet tickling scenarios will be replaced by skateboarding articles! CHAOS! CHAOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS!

*locks notes to new work in safe*

**notes because the new work isn't written yet, it's just notes...not even real notes, just scribbling on post-its...and some grocery lists that got stuck to them too (always wondered where they went)...BUT STILL!!**

Seriously though, kudos. Yesterday, TMF Radio, today MTJ, tomorrow...Cleveland! No wait-I mean THE WORLD. Did I say Cleveland? Dammit I'm always doing that.

Thanks really cool, Annie! I'll be keeping an extra-attentive eye on the editing from now on.:evilha:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back