• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PM's offering Clip Trading

mart

3rd Level Red Feather
Not too sure what to do about that. I know this forum does not allow trading of clips, and rightly so. I have no particular wish to go in for that kind of thing, and find it offensive to receive messages in my personal message box offering to trade clips with someone.
Nor do I quite know how to handle it. Do I simply say no (actually, I don't want to enter into any kind of correspondence with the person concerned)? Do I report them, and with what consequences?
Could there be a clear policy about this?

this is a tough one. once the hollywood brother was asked and he just flat out turned the jabroni down. that is what the hollywood brother think the best thing to do

Well, you have to tell them something, be it no, or not. Because they may end up calling you over and over, filing your inbox to the brim.

learn to think for yourself on how to handle personal situations, nobody is here to babysit

Personally, I would put them on "ignore." It's up to you if you want to make a screenshot of the offending PM and send it to one of the mods, but hopefully if enough members don't respond and block their PM's, they'll get the hint and stop bothering people for trades.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back