• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poison Ivy from Joker Mask

Sailornapper1

TMF Regular
Dunno if been posted yet but just one of the reasons why I want to get this trade. (other then I really wanna read the tale)

Found this last night while looking for Ivy and Harley pics.

Edit:
Now a hint on this whole thing, it's Joker/Mask as in "The Mask" the story is about the Joker getting the mask, first time it happens he beats the ever loving tar outta batman too. (shocking isn't it) though then it leads to I guess Harley not being able to get Mr. J to mellow or something so she calls in Ivy to help. A later pic shows that Joker(wearing mask) is now acting as the gals butler. (in the image it kinda looks like Ivy's smashed and Harley could be a tad too just she's still in full costume)

Now this is in my books to hunt for list, along with this Batman Animated that has Ivy & Harley in a shower scene together. (somebody did a gif up from it, Harley gets naughty and twirls up a towel and then swack nails Ivy in the backside and well then all hell breaks loose *L*)

Attachments

• ivy54.jpg
    ivy54.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 814
Last edited:
Piosion Ivy is hawt lol. I haven't kept up with all the latest comics, but ya... she's hot. *ahem*

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back