• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pokémon homemade manga - Misty tickle torture (request)

FeatherHead

TMF Expert
*opens the door and slides in the floor like Cosmo Kramer* Heeeeyyyy! How are you all folks?

It's been awhile since I last posted something. That's justifiable: first, when I got back from Carnaval holydays (February 21st to 24th) my PC had a malfunction on the video card and it had to go fix it, which took five days to do so. Right after that, my pop kicked the heels up for 20 days, so with him at home all the time (plus some temporary jobs I had) it became quite tough to find some free particular time to work on it, which turned out to be mostly after midnight.

Done with the chitchat, on to the art! This is the request from thtd, which wanted to see it turn out like that Tenchi Muyo homemade manga. Well, I'll let you folks decide it!😉

As always, any comments allowed! Peace out!

Very very nice.
Meesa like!
^^ Any chance Jessy will be tickled in time?

There is only one word that applies to this post: YAAAAAY!!!!!!

Another masterpiece. As is to be expected of an artist of your calibor. It's perfectly done to the last detail. It's like reading a good episode of the manga

oh man, you have NO idea how long I've wanted to see something like that happen in the show, especially with my favorite Pokemon girl <3 awesome work, man. Totally love it X3

Dude, this is a wish come true, I always wanted to Misty on the receiving end of some tickle torture and I'm so glad that you came up with this. I'm glad that you remember the little touches such as Misty wearing no socks under her sneakers and everything, so its good to see you did your homework. And I hope this isn't all that you are planning on doing with this, cause I would like to hopefully see more of this.

Very good interogation! I think this will be something new from you, FeatherHead. 🙂

Bratty Misty has had this coming for ages! Quite fulfilling to see her struggle, squeal and break down so thoroughly! The action setup in the first half is just as impressive... everyone's pulling great faces, particularly Meowth and Jessie (in her arm-waving tirade!) Manga conventions are faithfully observed, from anxiety drops to temple throbbing! A pity to have three pages only... this approach could easily support a complete story!

great work!!!

wow! I'm the ONLY female who have given any kind of compliment on this post?!? I'm speechless....and I didn't even have to get tickled....lol

See that's what happens to girl brats who don't wear socks whilst wearing shoes 😛

Wonderful Work there FH! 😀

You could make a full tickling doujinshi and sell it.
I know I'd buy one (if I could).

Many many thanks, everybody!:blush Yep, I always (by "always" I mean both times) do only three pages. I forgot to mention that the idea is like if it were extracted from a manga (although it can't be compared to the real thing), and usually - and unfortunately - a tickling scene in manga regularly doesn't last more than that. Anyhoo, like when I did the Tenchi muyo one, for those who wants more, I'll keep a continuation request "filed" for a future occasion.😉

derrick 17: Sounds like a request to me! If you can wait, I can do, no problem. Just PM me for more details.

Last edited:
Cool. It's a great manga so far. Can't wait to see how this will end.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back