• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pokemon Misty Tickle Clip

the guy 9

TMF Novice
This is the clip where Haunter rubs against Misty's exposed stomach makes her laugh and also licks her face and makes her laugh. The rubbing against her stomach part starts at 0:53 on the clip and the part where Misty is tickled by Haunrer's tounge starts at 0:59 on the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvgTE-F3lLQ

I must say, the voice actress for misty has a nice giggle even though it sounds a little forced.

I must say, the voice actress for misty has a nice giggle even though it sounds a little forced.
indeed. Rachel Lillis has a wonderful voice. she's even the voice of Jessie, a dual-role, lol. She's also the titular role in the surreal anime Revolutionary Girl Utena.

been awhile since i've seen the classic pokemon episodes with misty in em been awhile since i've seen misty 2 cheers 4 the post i remember that episode

She was tickled by it. She didn't look grossed out. She just got paralyzed afetrwards by it's tounge.

Uh, no, she was not tickled. The joke was that Haunter used Lick, an attack that can cause paralysis.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back