• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll: Do you like restrained or free form tickling?

Restrained or free form tickling?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cletus-factor

TMF Expert
Do you like your ticklee tied down and vulnerable, or don't you mind having to fight them to get that tickle in?

I like them to be restrained. Then they can't pull their feet away, and they have no choice but to endure the sensation.

Last edited:
I like just having the girl sit down and put their feet in my lap and I tickle them. but the girl I tickle now is really cool, becuase she doesnt really try to get away. She'll like pull back, but its more of a reflex then trying to make it stop (she knows Ill stop when she tells me too) But having her free to move around makes it more fun for the both of us.

depend if the girl like to be tied or not, first of all the feelings of the tickle before the tickler..that was my 2 cents

I LOVE LOVE LOVE when my ler has me struggle and she takes control of me and either ties me up, or holds me down herself (my favorite thing EVER)...the struggle is half the fun!!! 😀 😀 😀

I've never had a chance to try restrains; but I love free form because half the fun for me is over-powering my gf, pinning her down and watching her try to fight for her life as I attack her from all angles. She always does the randomest things while being tickle attacked, so I'd hate to miss out on what goofy antic she tries out next...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back