• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll: Should all original artwork be uploaded to only one forum?

Should all original artwork be uploaded to only one forum?

• Yes. Things would be more organized that way.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No. We need to maintain a difference between anime and regular toons and creations.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Things as fine they way they are.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Things are fine the way they are, but original artowork and non-original contributions should be dea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
"Anime Media
Here all you fans of anime can post your pics, clips or whatever else you'd like to share. You must first upload the media to a server."

"Original Artwork
Fancy yourself an artist? Here you can post all your favorite tickling drawings, toons and more. You must first upload the media to an outside server."

We have been faced with a technicality that we somehow haven't sorted out since it began. Some artists here, including myself, upload art to both forums. Obviously the technical reason for that is that the work is both original and anime style. I have been doing this so that users who only frequent one forum or the other won't overlook my threads and updates. I suspect the same is true for the others that do this. So should it continue to be uploaded to both forums or only one?

Consider these points-

- Anime is in a class of its own. Its distinctly different and more detailed alot of the time both in style, art, and plot/storyline than regular "toons" are.

- We are original artists who create original work, whether that be in the form of a unique character(s) we came up with by ourselves or we are paying tribute via fanart.

- Double posting is happening because we end up having two seperate threads in two different locations. This can become confusing to some and tiring for us (and those that post to us).

- By combining the two we save space, bandwidth and the site has an overall tidy and organized look as a result.

- Keeping the forums seperate maintains the unique differences between the two, but further sub-divides them by class.

- If they are combined, one forum will be overflowing.

- If they continue to be seperated, one benefits more than the other, and that indirectly or directly effects the artists or other contributers.

This is indeed a technicality that we've somehow let pass without dealing with it or even bringing it up (unless I wasn't around when this happened and it was discussed).

Please vote. Mod participation is also welcome and encouraged. 🙂

This is only a little bit misleading, but I see your point. However, Artwork is where original works should be posted. Anime is intended for posting findings, links, discussions and/or suggestions regarding the Anime style.

What we don't want to do is wind up with several forums...Anime, CGI, Line, Photomanip etc. Anime is in place as it's a genre that seems to be in and of itself. Many of our members are only into anime and anime has touched upon tickling many times and in many forms.

Things can stay the way they are without any real hassle. If people wish to upload thier original artwork to Anime as well as here, there's no real harm done...either through double-posting or on bandwidth issues. Some creators of Anime have a small fan base that only really checks out the Anime Forum, so no biggie.

It's not that Anime is separate from other artwork, there just seems to be more of it.

Then thats the key- "findings"

Because clearly theres a difference between updating and showcasing and just linking to known material or informing of updates.

While this should be common sense given the description it can be misleading at first. And if original artwork and not "media" was and is intended to be put in the original artwork forum (here)then either way it belongs here, whether thats to keep that work together or because it belongs here by class. I can see however that it wouldn't matter in retrospect.

The real reason I brought this up however is because perhaps some people don't like having to read two different threads to see if the posts are any different or if anything else has been uploaded in one and not the other. If I was the fan and not the artist I might have alot to juggle at any one time. I brought this up in the spirit that IF it were to be passed and everything was condensed in one forum then it would make it more user-friendly. However, in retrospect, its not necessary and the poll doesn't matter now (to me at least).

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back