• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll-type question-non-tk story section?

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Hey guys. I know we've got a lot of writers around, and I was wondering if anybody else has ever thought about doing a "non tickling story" section for us. I've got a new story I've started writing I'd love to share, but I don't wanna put it in the current story section 'cuz there isn't any tk involved (yet anyway 😉 ) I, of course, will respect if the majority thinks it's a bad idea, but I wanted to throw the idea out there.

~K

Me and my spokesperson (whom has now also been promoted to my business manager) approve! A Non-TKing section will inspire and encourage our writers and authors to new heights, variety, imagination, and to share their existing works with the rest of us.

EDIT:

It would have been better if you had actually made this a poll (which you could have done), that way people can vote on it, since not everyone is going to want to post. Maybe you can/should delete this thread and then redo it with a poll attached. I also suggest setting the voting options so that people can see who voted for what. That way, it can give you an idea of who is for it or against it, and then it can be discussed with some of those people.

Attachments

• 1156317318508.jpg
    1156317318508.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
This is an interesting idea. We are currently considering some changes to the media forums, such as adding a non-tk art and non-tk video forum, so a non-tk story forum would fit right in.

Senshi gives his permission for this idea to go ahead. 🙂

In all seriousness though, I think it'd be a good idea. As Vlad said, it might get people writing again, and I often end up writing short stories.

I like the idea! The Non-Tickling Images Forum provides a successful venue for all sorts of freed-up art projects, and a Non-Tickling Story Forum would do the same for literature! I'd contribute!

I write a lot of stories that don't involve tickling - but I only post my tickling stories here. Anybody who wants to read my other stories can click here. I have included some feet tickling in my regular stories - but I try not to go overboard with it.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back